Sly's Silent Takedown Move

DrakeHellsing

A small question about this, as I only just realized I had it (protecting Bently on the bridge from enemies).  But since I need to steal the keys from the Contessa next, in said plan, Bently did say she had vulture guards.  My question for this is, how does the silent move work without alerting other enemies? Cause I am afraid that if I do such a thing to the guards, either, a guard in front, or the Contessa herself, will see me and said mission will be a fail.

2 minutes ago, Nexuds121 said:

Hahaha. You gonna lure a guard away for it to work without failing. But going in using silent takedown close range carelessly on contessa's patrolling will instant a fail.

Ah, all I have to do then, is figure out how to do that.  It's one of the missions I have available.  I do have two other ones to do as well, but I figured I'd ask about it anyway xD

Hiya!! Sly Cooper is my absolute favorite game ever. Of all time!! What I suggest doing in buying the Alarm Clock gadget from Thief Net and using that to lure said guard away from the Contessa. However, if you can't afford that, there's a nice little cheat that gives you a Talking TOM! (Yes, TOM from Adult Swim! Voiced by the wonderful Steve Blum, of course!)

Left, left, down, right, left, right. Do this from the pause screen, and use the D-pad. You have to input it pretty fast, however. 

16 minutes ago, Lady_Galleth said:

Hiya!! Sly Cooper is my absolute favorite game ever. Of all time!! What I suggest doing in buying the Alarm Clock gadget from Thief Net and using that to lure said guard away from the Contessa. However, if you can't afford that, there's a nice little cheat that gives you a Talking TOM! (Yes, TOM from Adult Swim! Voiced by the wonderful Steve Blum, of course!)

Left, left, down, right, left, right. Do this from the pause screen, and use the D-pad. You have to input it pretty fast, however. 

I do have that alarm clock, so I could use that.  It's been far too long since I had played this game last is all, and had only remember the silent move thing when helping out Bently on the bridge actually, which is still a bit loud, so, luring them away with said clock would be my best bet so I can get a key from the Contessa.  I know that after each key, she gets an extra guard to help watch her back sort of thing.