Here's how to earn Valor Grand Cross

Afro_Gear

Just now, simpgraus said:

hows that work?

You can have 16 accounts on one console if I'm not mistaken. I think that it is enough to earn one kill with every alt and make it to save and all this alts will be on the leaderboards. On one console I have 16, on the other I have 5, so I will help with all of them.

I've made a video showing people how to reach the ISA Spawn point when you spawn as the Helghast team on Beach Head. This is for people who are being helped by others who are using turbo controllers to keep respawning in the ISA Spawn point on Beach Head. If you get my help in the future, this is how you should approach reaching my alt accounts without dying. I'll only be helping people who start to grind the game on a Monday, there's no point trying to help people who are destined to fail by starting late. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 3

On 01/02/2018 at 2:25 AM, oOMementoMoriOo said:

Its easier imo to go thru the left entrance, as soon as u run in, sprint up the stairs up the platform to the entrance to the warehouse...the wall on the stairs would shield u from the turret's fire. 

4 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

Far easier to go on the left entrance and up the stairs, you don't even get shot at. 

I never used the Helghast team to boost my own trophies and I got to the ISA Spawn point on my first attempt just to make a video. However, if you guys are right, make a video showing how to reach the spawn. I think if you can reach the spawn in one piece, it's a good enough method. I can't be bothered re-doing a video because there's a preferred spawn point. 

• Like 1

I actually always went from the right side and barely ever got shot at. That is right side looking from the Helghast spawn. Not sure if that's what some people mean by left side, as it would be the left side from the ISA base.

Anyway, it's not exactly rocket science either way.

This week's cut off point for getting the trophy was 69,684 and first place was 111,984 hahaha. I have to say I don't recommend people starting Killzone 2 at this point, to get 111,984 you really had to have spent like 14-16 hours a day grinding to do it. 

• Like 1

Over 100K points is just insane. 

You literally have to have no job or college to even stand a chance at getting this trophy. 

Good luck to each and every one of you reading this thread who is still trying to get Valor Grand Cross. Because you need every ounce of luck and determination at this point.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Sergen said:

This week's cut off point for getting the trophy was 69,684 and first place was 111,984 hahaha. I have to say I don't recommend people starting Killzone 2 at this point, to get 111,984 you really had to have spent like 14-16 hours a day grinding to do it. 

The worst part is that the trophy is bugged for him so he will have to go for another run 

10 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Christ, that is insane on so many levels. You need a fair amount of luck as well getting that many points to actually save after matches. That dude's room must have been a right proper sauna by the end of the week.

@Platagonist I'd be really wary about starting KZ2 at this point mate!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

People were mocking me last week for saying the minimum would be at least 60K. I hate to right, but the signs were there.

In my defense I just didn't think it would be humanly possible to get that high. I routinely forget some people don't have to have jobs and pay taxes.