Ps Plus February 2018 wishlist

Sailar91

Not to sure what I would want out of the IGC in February, but I can say that if Firewatch is one of them I will be glad to see others getting to play it. I really enjoyed it, just wish it was a tad bit longer.

Just now, DarkSoleride said:

Firewatch won't be on PS+ as it has already been a PS+ game in the past.

Which region? It hasn't been in North America.

• Like 1

Just now, Phil said:

PS+ is free? Since when?

Injustice 2 would be awesome.

For the vita, Uncharted Golden Abyss would be nice.

In EU we already got it, right at the beginning of IGC of Vita with Gravity Rush 

18 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

Firewatch won't be on PS+ as it has already been a PS+ game in the past.

Not in EU

This month I got one of my games that was on my last wish list, which was Disgaea 5 which I was both happy and surprised about! For feb, because its Valentines month I'd like an otome game like Code Realize, Norn 9, Clock Zero or Hakuouki.

Otherwise, maybe World of Final Fantasy or Danganronpa. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

In EU we already got it, right at the beginning of IGC of Vita with Gravity Rush 

Not in EU

Weird it has been in the UK don't see why it would not be for the rest of Europe maybe it was PS+ bonus game

Edit 

My bad i got it free through a promo code from Sony. 

Edited by DarkSoleride

5 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

Weird it has been in the UK don't see why it would not be for the rest of Europe maybe it was PS+ bonus game

It hasn't been free on plus in the UK, maybe on sale, but definitely not one of the free games.  The game released early 2016, I've been a plus member since late 2015, and I'd have definitely added it to my games if it had been free.

• 2 weeks later...

So 3 sites are announcing that the games for the next month in europe were leaked and that will be Far Cry 4, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin and (yet again for another month) That's You!

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming/677077/PS-Plus-February-2018-Sony-FREE-PlayStation-Plus-Games-PSN-Store-Dark-Souls-2-Far-Cry-4

http://gearnuke.com/ps-plus-february-2018-games-leaked/

https://www.psu.com/news/playstation-plus-february-2018-ps-plus-free-games-ps4/

Could this be true??

Gearnuke also leaked the games for january of 2018 and they were right

http://gearnuke.com/playstation-plus-january-2018-games-leaked/

Since this is a whislist I would like to get killzone shadow fall (i think it wasn't on EU IGC) and Gravity Rush 2 (since that could give me a boost to finish the first one XD)

On 1/15/2018 at 11:59 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Literally anything comparable to January and I would be content.

January rocked the house. Honestly, Sony has been pretty solid over the past few months. So much to play, so little time.

I know I heard here (and it was posted above) that there is a rumor of Far Cry 4 and Dark Souls 2. Both of those are excellent, but I have both of them. Normally, that would be cause for concern, but with so many games in the backlog, I actually would welcome a month of rest.

• Like 1

Dark Souls 2 and Far Cry 4 would be my perfect month, honestly. Even though I own a physical copy of FC4. Getting to play coop of that with a friend would be great fun.

23 minutes ago, MAUSZX said:

I don't think it would be Metro Redux, It can be Metro 2033 but not both.

I would be ok with Firewatch since I wouldn't pay for a game that the devs have acted really like a bunch of a**holes lately.

Kilzone Shadowfall would be cool.

Regarding their alienation of the Pewds, or something else?

• Like 1