Puzzle Mini-Game

I've managed to get to level 6 stage 2 but find that I'm stuck, I know I can get points semi faster on free play but those bonus points for completing the levels would be nice to get. Does anyone have any idea how to get past it? It has 3 unmoveable blocks and 2 64's blocks already there.

To get the Level 6 stage 2 puzzle complete, move the higher/to the right 64 tile up and over to the left and then down, keeping it away from the other 64 tile, but making sure it's near enough to combine them when that part comes. This is possible, just need to practice until you get it.

On 16/1/2018 at 1:22 PM, Semele_Siuan said:

I only needed to get to 7-3 and had enough points to buy the final stuff so that's where I stopped. Was so happy when I got past 6-2 though.

Hi! How it is possible you got enough points after completing 7-3? I am on 7-7 and still need lot of stuffs.

49 minutes ago, Semele_Siuan said:

I played the free play one a bunch without knowing what I was doing I got to the point where I needed a 2048 square and failed it a bunch of times. I also failed the other levels and stages a bunch before succeeding so I got points pretty fast due to how badly I sucked.

haha ok, thanks for your comments. I will try your advice!

On 1/18/2018 at 6:24 AM, luxminator said:

Hi! How it is possible you got enough points after completing 7-3? I am on 7-7 and still need lot of stuffs.

What you can also do, once you get 610k+ points, is back up your data, buy all of one (videos or pictures), delete your game data, copy your back up data back, then finish buying your stuffs.

As for 6-2, I found trying to get the 64 square around the bend to be too difficult, and just left them where they were. Focused one side to pop the smaller ones while setting up the other side for the 128 combine. Def the hardest puzzle I've done (I'm around 8-9 I think).

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

What you can also do, once you get 610k+ points, is back up your data, buy all of one (videos or pictures), delete your game data, copy your back up data back, then finish buying your stuffs.

As for 6-2, I found trying to get the 64 square around the bend to be too difficult, and just left them where they were. Focused one side to pop the smaller ones while setting up the other side for the 128 combine. Def the hardest puzzle I've done (I'm around 8-9 I think).

This is what I did. That whole 6-2 was just unnecessarily hard lol 

6-2 is so frustrating I'm farming the points on free mode. It takes some extra hours but at least I can do it without looking at the game at all, only to begin a game anew, while I watch some movie. Luckily I have two screens side by side.

58 minutes ago, Ekirne77 said:

6-2 is so frustrating I'm farming the points on free mode. It takes some extra hours but at least I can do it without looking at the game at all, only to begin a game anew, while I watch some movie. Luckily I have two screens side by side.

Same.  All I did in free mode was alternating between (Right, Up, Left) while watching a movie or an episode of an anime lol. 

Edited by milanbarca82

On 1/27/2018 at 5:56 AM, Ekirne77 said:

It's worth getting past it if you can though, since the puzzles that come afterwards are a lot easier, and most of the level 7 puzzles are pretty easy too. The bonus points add up to a huge amount, so if you can get it done you'll save a lot of time vs playing free mode.

I also stuck on 6-2 until I read a tip from another forum which is keep on pressing Up then Right then repeat (in case neither can be pressed, press Left)

I passed 6-2 after 2 attempts while doing this, after that it get much easier (until 7-9 where I stuck again and switch to Free Play)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just hit stage 5. 10k per win is nice.

At 212k in a hour.  Figure 2k x stage x 9 = max bonus score.

Stage 5 100% = 90k

Stage 6 100% = 108k

Stage 7 100% = 127k

Stage 8 100% = 144k.

Half way thru 8. You should hit 600k

Uploading system data to cloud. Buying all of 1 category. Unlocking ?. Then downloading system file from cloud to regain your 600k; then unlock other category for other ?. Save alot of a grind ( i know i don't wana farm 1mil. Points lol )

Only need 600k for all voice (or) pictures.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2018 at 1:36 AM, ElyssarArFeiniel said:

You don't need to bother with uploading/downloading save files, just quit the game after you buy the pictures/voice files without exiting the menu, it doesn't save. You might want to make sure you save a copy to the cloud in case of a mistake.

Thanks! This method works, but you indeed should make a copy of the save data in case of a mistake.

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2018 at 9:57 AM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Just hit stage 5. 10k per win is nice.

At 212k in a hour.  Figure 2k x stage x 9 = max bonus score.

Stage 5 100% = 90k

Stage 6 100% = 108k

Stage 7 100% = 127k

Stage 8 100% = 144k.

Half way thru 8. You should hit 600k

Uploading system data to cloud. Buying all of 1 category. Unlocking 1f3c6.png. Then downloading system file from cloud to regain your 600k; then unlock other category for other 1f3c6.png. Save alot of a grind ( i know i don't wana farm 1mil. Points lol )

Only need 600k for all voice (or) pictures.

THANK YOU FOR THIS INFO! I BEEN TRYING TO FIND OUT FOR A FEW HOURS NOW IF YOU NEEDED TO DO A CLOUD SAVE OR A REGULAR SAVE!

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2018 at 5:36 PM, ElyssarArFeiniel said:

You don't need to bother with uploading/downloading save files, just quit the game after you buy the pictures/voice files without exiting the menu, it doesn't save. You might want to make sure you save a copy to the cloud in case of a mistake.

I can confirm this still works! I made a backup cloud save just in case but I didn’t need it in the end.

• 3 months later...