Puzzle Mini-Game

On 1/15/2018 at 1:39 PM, Maisy said:

To get the Level 6 stage 2 puzzle complete, move the higher/to the right 64 tile up and over to the left and then down, keeping it away from the other 64 tile, but making sure it's near enough to combine them when that part comes. This is possible, just need to practice until you get it.

@ERGOPROXY-DECAY have you tried this? 

1 hour ago, Maisy said:

@ERGOPROXY-DECAY have you tried this? 

Heya thanks for looking out for me! I did try that...like so many times but it doesn't work for me. My rng just sucks. In the end I just tried really hard and got it. ?

• 6 months later...

Heya! I'm currently doing the puzzle for the last 330.000point i need, sadly I found the backup saving lately and now I have to farm this out but I stuck at 7-9 since yesterday... isn't there any strategy or something that could help out? Or its totally rng...

Pretty sure there's some rng involved but going up and right all the time and only going left when up and right isn't an option seems to be the best strategy from a few other message boards I've seen. The tip was also given on the first page of this topic as well. Hope you'll be able to pass the puzzle soon, I never got past 7-3 so you've done better then I ever did.

Oh, I see... Well, a lot of people say that 6-2 is impossible. However I didn't even remember which one that is...? Anyway, I couldn't did the 7-9 so I grinded all my points on free play. Yea it took me like 5 hours but watched some movie/anime and i was pressing the DPAD circular. Wasn't that bad..... honestly.....

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...