Boosting In Empty Servers?

i-kicked-a-brit

Recently, I discovered that one can join a completely empty game and mess around on the maps. I tried to toy around with the idea of joining empty matches in order to boost some requirements in order to unlock the DLC guns. Because I was by myself on the map (I played conquest, which required at least 3 players on each team), I couldn't register any boats destroyed with the AT Rocket gun. Now I don't know if it's because the boats need to be occupied in order for those to count, or if the fact that I wasn't officially in a game - since I needed 5 more players to start it. But then I was wondering if it's possible to boost some of the gun-related trophies in these empty servers? Anyone tried this?

2 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Haven't tried, but would be interested in giving it a shot if you need a partner.

This week is rough for me between work and Horizon lol I'll try to set up a boosting session sometime next week. Also, since conquest required 3 on each side, I wouldn't be surprised we would need 6-8 players to boost.

My boosting partner and I just got into partially full Conquest games and met at a secluded part of the bigger maps to boost these things.  Join as a group and then one of you switch teams.  The ones that require you to cap points unfortunately are a little harder to do this way but it still works.

Every single Battlefield game has required a minimum number of players to make it "ranked" and thus count your stats.

Also, every single Battlefield game has also required that another player been in a vehicle or just got out of it for the points to count.  So no, you can't just go destroy vehicles just about the map.

Case dismissed. 

2 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

Every single Battlefield game has required a minimum number of players to make it "ranked" and thus count your stats.

Also, every single Battlefield game has also required that another player been in a vehicle or just got out of it for the points to count.  So no, you can't just go destroy vehicles just about the map.

Case dismissed. 

So it's safe to say that "custom" games (where empty servers are) won't count as ranked games? Thanks for the clarification!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

So it's safe to say that "custom" games (where empty servers are) won't count as ranked games? Thanks for the clarification!

If you want to boost, you'll either have to go into a regular ranked match and meet up somewhere, or rent a server and boost on there. 

6 hours ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

There should be a filter to show ranked games and exclude others.  I know that with the other battlefield games if you changed things a bit too much it would restrict it to unranked.  I guess you would only know this by renting a server though. 

If you view server descriptions it should say ranked or not.  Hope that helps and good luck. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

• 2 weeks later...