Tekken 7: Who did you use to get to Warrior rank?

Beyondthegrave07

I've played with Paul since Tekken 6 and i invariably use this same initial sequence: Hammer Punch to Power Punch, then i run for Double Hop Kick, and when the opponent just stands up, Demolition Man. After that, i use to improvise because the damage so far is huge enough for a little fun. 

• 1 year later...

I got to 1st Dan on a handful of characters to see which one I liked, and I’d definitely vouch for Lucky Chloe as the absolute best choice to cheese this trophy. You just spam her low roundhouse kick move over and over and you can never lose.

For noobs like myself who want to do this legitimately but don’t want to risk too many demotions or losses which can set you back by a lot, I would recommend Hwoarang.

There are still many characters I haven’t touched yet so maybe there are better choices, but I find Hwoarang’s move set to be really beginner friendly, especially if you panic and devolve into button spamming chaos like I tend to. He’s fun to play and so far is the only character I’ve managed to handily beat other players with. I think he’d be a great choice for a legitimate run at this trophy.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...