FFXV Royal Edition

ThiophenSJ

1 hour ago, Johnathan994 said:

Even the DLC packs? 

No, as I clarified in a later post:

On 16.1.2018 at 1:53 PM, ShadowStefan said:

People seem to be very confused in this thread about what content is included where (and/ or they don't read), so to make this clear:

Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition is a new disc/ digital version of Final Fantasy XV for 49,99$ that includes all season pass dlc's (Episodes of Gladiolus, Prompto, Ignis and Comrades) and all free content updates that came out up to this point (Regalia off-road, Mesuline quest, character swap). Furthermore several new extras will be added to the Royal Edition, like the explorable Insomnia, bosses and stuff.

The Royal Edition Pack will be an DLC for 19,99$ that all base-game users can buy. It includes all new extra stuff of the Royal Edition. It is not included in the current season pass and it does not include the previous DLC's.

Also, it seems the 19,99$ price tag for the Royal DLC is not correct!

https://www.dualshockers.com/final-fantasy-xv-royal-edition-update-19-99-price-mistake/

The final price for the dlc is unknown by now.

Just now, ShadowStefan said:

No, as I clarified in a later post:

Also, it seems the 19,99$ price tag for the Royal DLC is not correct!

https://www.dualshockers.com/final-fantasy-xv-royal-edition-update-19-99-price-mistake/

The final price for the dlc is unknown by now.

Ah, that sucks. Well I will wait until they announce the price tag this March. Can't wait for it so I can enjoy it on my base game.

2 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

So are saying that there's gonna be a complete edition coming out in the future ? If so , i might pass on this royal edition.

That is only a guess. Big games always have a 'complete edition' when every dlc was released. Like Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dragon Age, Horizon Zero Dawn and many more.

So I can't say for sure if there will be one, but I'll wait another one or two years. By then, even if there won't be a 'Hypergalactic championship superstar complete royal deluxe' edition or whatever they'd call it, everything will be sold cheap in a sale.

I'm a very patient one ?

Edited by Kurorac
gibberish
  • Like 1

when i find out this royal ed.

i was like

godamn it, i just buy the games about two weeks,

but i glad i didnt buy the season pass just yet,

and now it gives me another reason not to buy this royal edition

just wait until complete edition relase next year maybe,

dont wanna feed those greedy devs relasing uncomplete games.

Edited by sungjonathan
typo