Impossible to platinum? Can't unlock vehicle

CJ_Mystery

This has never happened before. :(

For some reason I got everything but the game is missing a token. I found out that the vehicle token you get from winning the VR Challenge "Shooting Range 1" didn't unlock. I've played the mission a ton of times but there was no unlocking screen, it just goes back to the hub. This is bad because I can never get 100%.

Do I have to delete my save and start getting everything from scratch? Because if I do, I have no choice but to call this platinum a lost cause because I NEVER want to get 100% in this game a tenth time, some of the missions were so boring I wanted to cry. I've deleted the game and reinstalled it in hopes that the problem is not in the save.

Okay, I'll go back and try that. Thanks.

EDIT: Thanks for the tip. I forgot that you had to collect the token in the challenge like every other VR challenge, I was sort of an idiot. xD Now platinumed and deleted for good. I am never playing this game again even though I did like it while I did.

Edited by CJ_Mystery
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, cristianosparrow said:

Help Me: in the first level , during the battle with Killer Croc instead  of a mini kit there is a blue brick when you use Robin with magnet

That means you collected the mini-kit already. Are you talking about the magnet bars on the other side? It opens a new area, go inside.