Cynicaljam96

Fight Club!

5 posts in this topic

How are people getting that Trophy recently when I can't even find a match? I checked the other thread and it just redirected to a broken link so can I have an ACTUAL solution to this? Is there a boosting thread I don't know about?

Sorry completely wrong trophy title as the forum title, I meant to say 'Only adventurers exist here!" and 'You came prepared for this, right?" and "Hmm... so piercing... you look much fiercer now..." these are online related trophies that I've seen earned recently but I cannot, for the life of me, find an active match (am I meant to just host one and wait?), is there a boosting thread somewhere on this site I'm not aware of?

I did them around late dec 2017 was fine but the lag and congestion was so bad. Its def not a lively online server. I think certain times pretty dead. Luckily I got all those online require ones done and just a the 100 jojoality and S rank everything left.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

I have seen the user LionRobie earn them as recent as the 14th of January so that got me curious as to whether there's a boosting thread for getting online matches or organizing them, I have a question: If my friends and I were all within a mile of each other and we each had this game and I hosted a match, would we find each other Immediately?

From further in-game inspection, yes, I can achieve artificial online matches between myself and three other friends with the game by creating a private match and we duke it out, I'm not sure if the game pops trophies from private matches though or is it just for any match with online connectivity? Considering my friends would need PS+ just to join the Match I assume it registers the same as finding a match too.