Trophy Farming: Easy or No?

Vermilion_Joker

Given how playing this game with full lobbies is impossible on my end, is this game easy to set up groups for in regards to trophies? I'm already halfway through the trophies, but the Trials are going to take a long while to do legit, given how some are a bit strange or just hard to do given how chaotic the matches usually are. If anything, I'm afraid the servers will go down before some of us 100%... Think it'll be easier just to get some groups going?

• 2 weeks later...

I will be starting this game in about a month with a friend with the aim of getting all trophies.

I ? every game I play so you can count on our group to get you over the line if you need it.  Add me on PSN if your looking for boost groups.

Think setting up a session is the only way to do it. Should be easier now then when I did this the first week the game released since there won't be randoms jumping in.  Just make sure there is good communication (people can be selfish and go out of turn) and try to learn the patterns for the briefcase mission to make things easier. Good luck!

Edited by JMFV4223

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2018 at 8:29 PM, Nednrb said:

I will be starting this game in about a month with a friend with the aim of getting all trophies.

I 1f4af.png every game I play so you can count on our group to get you over the line if you need it.  Add me on PSN if your looking for boost groups.

Sweet sweet. Think you already added me, but I've been very busy with IRL stuff, but I'll hop on usually in the evenings after work or school. I'll hit you up if you're on!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...