Charging flashlight?

Kwotey

Am i missing something? i cant seem to charge my flash light!? I've tried holding L1 and Pressing left and right on the d-pad but nothing happens. I know there is a universal charger as i've used it once before but cant for the life of me figure it out how to use it again. Even google searched and came up short.

Any help would be very appreciated.

1 hour ago, Kwotey said:

Am i missing something? i cant seem to charge my flash light!? I've tried holding L1 and Pressing left and right on the d-pad but nothing happens. I know there is a universal charger as i've used it once before but cant for the life of me figure it out how to use it again. Even google searched and came up short.

Any help would be very appreciated.

It should be L1 and left on the D-pad to pull it out.Then you press the right trigger repeatedly to charge the light. I know you said you tried it but that is what it is.

Edited by skateak

• 1 year later...
On 19.1.2018 at 11:25 PM, Kwotey said:

How early on do you get the charger. I've tried this as it's what Google searches brought me too. Maybe my save is glitched then.

You get it early on, 1st chapter, 3rd mission. You cannot use it if the battery is full, you have to use the light for a while.