Question about 100%

TenebraZero

Finally i have finished the game but unfortunately i have reached only 98,? % of completion because i have fucked up 2 missions in chapter 5. Now i want to start a NG+ in order to get the 100%.

What exactly i have to do to increase % in NG+? i know i have to give the sphere to new yevon instead youth league on chapter 2 but besaid that i don't know what to do. Anyone can help me?

Hey there, all I can say is check the Fantasy X-2 guide for a extent step by step towards the 100. Since you're 98 already, just a few of those things may be needed, know that you don't need to repeat what you did so just focus on those things you didn't do. 

Some segments that are highly missable are the commspheres specially the hot spring one. Check that step by step for any missable part, I'm pretty sure you will remember what you saw and focus on those things that you didn't. 

Good luck :D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mah2c said:

Hey there, all I can say is check the Fantasy X-2 guide for a extent step by step towards the 100. Since you're 98 already, just a few of those things may be needed, know that you don't need to repeat what you did so just focus on those things you didn't do. 

Some segments that are highly missable are the commspheres specially the hot spring one. Check that step by step for any missable part, I'm pretty sure you will remember what you saw and focus on those things that you didn't. 

Good luck :D

Thanks , i have checked these guides but i made  some mistakes on the process, i ’ve Hoped  for a list of things to do differently in 2nd playtrough but i have found nothing specific. Now i’m trying again from the start making things different. Finger crossed xD

By the way, nice dog you have, i have a pug too

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, UItimate_Battler said:

Thanks , i have checked these guides but i made  some mistakes on the process, i ’ve Hoped  for a list of things to do differently in 2nd playtrough but i have found nothing specific. Now i’m trying again from the start making things different. Finger crossed xD

By the way, nice dog you have, i have a pug too

Thank you :D, she's my princess indeed. 

As for the 100, here's a excellent step by step, if you want to check it out. 

Step by step

Lastly I'm pretty sure you're aware of the things you did, so just do a quick check with each one of those requirements..

She thanks the kindness. 

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 2

• 3 years later...

I'll post it here cause I couldn't find a list of differences between siding with one faction or the other all in one place. If you, like me, end up at 98% at the end of the first run (but I skipped Trema atm because I didn't want to invest time in via Infinito just yet) then start NG+, speedrun to the start of chapter 2, give the sphere to the other faction and then revisit every location, because some npc will react differently, ie I got 100% after speaking to Datto in Besaid, its dialog changed because I've sided with New Yevon compared to when I've sided with the Youth League, and that gave me a percentage boost enough to unlock the trophy.

Edited by Brightblade76
  • Like 1