Complete the game in one sitting

SebinoBR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That "Reset Progress" always worried me. What if I Reset Progress, complete the game, get the gold trophy. Will all my progress on all other disks be reset? I'm guessing it just means losing progress on the Main Game. I wish it was more clear

• 4 months later...

I only played this recently, but I too completed the story first without beating it in one sitting. I didn't reset progress and instead just popped in the main disk, did each level from the level select, and after the last level, I got the "complete the game in one sitting" trophy. I did a couple of the levels out of order and I may have done a few twice because I couldn't remember if I did them, but the trophy still popped.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

I just started playing this yesterday and had such a blast.

I was nearly at the end of the game without realising it, and took off the headset to take a break. If I had known I was like 4 levels away from the end, I would have kept on playing. So I just played it again by resetting my progress and played start to finish in one go. Was not that long and I still had fun doing it.

• 2 years later...
On 27/06/2018 at 3:53 AM, LiviuXD said:

I only played this recently, but I too completed the story first without beating it in one sitting. I didn't reset progress and instead just popped in the main disk, did each level from the level select, and after the last level, I got the "complete the game in one sitting" trophy. I did a couple of the levels out of order and I may have done a few twice because I couldn't remember if I did them, but the trophy still popped.

This did not work for me following patch 1.12. I tried it playing through the whole thing in guest mode too (I guess this replaced the reset progress floppy) and still no trophy.

Last resort, I wiped my save and did the whole thing from scratch. Still no trophy.

Can anyone confirm they got it since the latest patch? According to the trophy logs the last person was a few days before the patch came.

• Like 1

On 13.8.2021 at 2:22 PM, Darwock-UK said:

This did not work for me following patch 1.12. I tried it playing through the whole thing in guest mode too (I guess this replaced the reset progress floppy) and still no trophy.

Last resort, I wiped my save and did the whole thing from scratch. Still no trophy.

Can anyone confirm they got it since the latest patch? According to the trophy logs the last person was a few days before the patch came.

I did the trophy for playing in one sitting quite some time ago and before the patch. But I played the game over the course of the last few days with patch 1.12 installed. I can say that there definitely is a "reset progress" disk lying around in the main hub! But i never found the "guest mode" disk TBH :) .

I think you can't unlock the trophy via guest mode and you'll have to play the main story again from scratch.

Edited by proud2bNs

11 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

I did the trophy for playing in one sitting quite some time ago and before the patch. But I played the game over the course of the last few days with patch 1.12 installed. I can say that there definitely is a "reset progress" disk lying around in the main hub! But i never found the "guest mode" disk TBH :) .

I think you can't unlock the trophy via guest mode and you'll have to play the main story again from scratch.

thanks, but as I said above I already did - wiped my save and did it again, still no trophy. The floppy that says ‘guest’ is on top of the monitor on the right side (to the left of the door, quite high up).

Where is the reset progress disc? I looked everywhere :/

On 15.8.2021 at 6:44 AM, Darwock-UK said:

Where is the reset progress disc? I looked everywhere :/

Me neither. Tried to find it but couldn't. I would have sworn that the disk was in the exact same place you described for the guest mode disk. Now there is guest mode instead and reset progress is nowhere to be found. It's weird.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2021 at 0:19 AM, Darwock-UK said:

Yeah, I received a reply from the developer to say this is officially bugged, but a patch is in the works. Better leave this trophy for a later date and work on the others in the meantime.

Great to get a response from them, I didn’t expect it at all.

Good job, you love to see dev's who respond to stuff like this

• 4 weeks later...

For those wondering, if you have the disc version of the game you can still obtain this trophy. Delete the game, insert disc again and then cancel and delete the update. This put me on version 1.07 on which I was able to get the trophy. It's a bit more clunky on that version and it still has the deleted parts (shooting yourself and jumping off a building), but it gets the job done