SebinoBR

Complete the game in one sitting

6 posts in this topic

I already completed the story but I didn't do it in one sitting. Do I have to reset my progress to start the story again or is there a different way to get the trophy?

Use “Reset Progress” disk. Don’t worry you won’t lose any progress, you can quit out of story mode and your progress is back. 

That "Reset Progress" always worried me. What if I Reset Progress, complete the game, get the gold trophy. Will all my progress on all other disks be reset? I'm guessing it just means losing progress on the Main Game. I wish it was more clear

Simply, save your game to the plus cloud or on a usb whatever. Then use the reset progress disk, do the game in one sitting then restore your game save, nothing will be damaged or changed 

I only played this recently, but I too completed the story first without beating it in one sitting. I didn't reset progress and instead just popped in the main disk, did each level from the level select, and after the last level, I got the "complete the game in one sitting" trophy. I did a couple of the levels out of order and I may have done a few twice because I couldn't remember if I did them, but the trophy still popped.

I just started playing this yesterday and had such a blast.

I was nearly at the end of the game without realising it, and took off the headset to take a break. If I had known I was like 4 levels away from the end, I would have kept on playing. So I just played it again by resetting my progress and played start to finish in one go. Was not that long and I still had fun doing it.