SebinoBR

Complete the game in one sitting

13 posts in this topic

I already completed the story but I didn't do it in one sitting. Do I have to reset my progress to start the story again or is there a different way to get the trophy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Use “Reset Progress” disk. Don’t worry you won’t lose any progress, you can quit out of story mode and your progress is back. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That "Reset Progress" always worried me. What if I Reset Progress, complete the game, get the gold trophy. Will all my progress on all other disks be reset? I'm guessing it just means losing progress on the Main Game. I wish it was more clear

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simply, save your game to the plus cloud or on a usb whatever. Then use the reset progress disk, do the game in one sitting then restore your game save, nothing will be damaged or changed 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only played this recently, but I too completed the story first without beating it in one sitting. I didn't reset progress and instead just popped in the main disk, did each level from the level select, and after the last level, I got the "complete the game in one sitting" trophy. I did a couple of the levels out of order and I may have done a few twice because I couldn't remember if I did them, but the trophy still popped.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just started playing this yesterday and had such a blast.

 

I was nearly at the end of the game without realising it, and took off the headset to take a break. If I had known I was like 4 levels away from the end, I would have kept on playing. So I just played it again by resetting my progress and played start to finish in one go. Was not that long and I still had fun doing it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/06/2018 at 3:53 AM, LiviuXD said:

I only played this recently, but I too completed the story first without beating it in one sitting. I didn't reset progress and instead just popped in the main disk, did each level from the level select, and after the last level, I got the "complete the game in one sitting" trophy. I did a couple of the levels out of order and I may have done a few twice because I couldn't remember if I did them, but the trophy still popped.


This did not work for me following patch 1.12. I tried it playing through the whole thing in guest mode too (I guess this replaced the reset progress floppy) and still no trophy.

 

Last resort, I wiped my save and did the whole thing from scratch. Still no trophy.

 

Can anyone confirm they got it since the latest patch? According to the trophy logs the last person was a few days before the patch came.

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 13.8.2021 at 2:22 PM, Darwock-UK said:


This did not work for me following patch 1.12. I tried it playing through the whole thing in guest mode too (I guess this replaced the reset progress floppy) and still no trophy.

 

Last resort, I wiped my save and did the whole thing from scratch. Still no trophy.

 

Can anyone confirm they got it since the latest patch? According to the trophy logs the last person was a few days before the patch came.

 

 

I did the trophy for playing in one sitting quite some time ago and before the patch. But I played the game over the course of the last few days with patch 1.12 installed. I can say that there definitely is a "reset progress" disk lying around in the main hub! But i never found the "guest mode" disk TBH :) .

 

I think you can't unlock the trophy via guest mode and you'll have to play the main story again from scratch.

Edited by proud2bNs
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

I did the trophy for playing in one sitting quite some time ago and before the patch. But I played the game over the course of the last few days with patch 1.12 installed. I can say that there definitely is a "reset progress" disk lying around in the main hub! But i never found the "guest mode" disk TBH :) .

 

I think you can't unlock the trophy via guest mode and you'll have to play the main story again from scratch.


thanks, but as I said above I already did - wiped my save and did it again, still no trophy. The floppy that says ‘guest’ is on top of the monitor on the right side (to the left of the door, quite high up).

 

Where is the reset progress disc? I looked everywhere :/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15.8.2021 at 6:44 AM, Darwock-UK said:

Where is the reset progress disc? I looked everywhere :/

 

Me neither. Tried to find it but couldn't. I would have sworn that the disk was in the exact same place you described for the guest mode disk. Now there is guest mode instead and reset progress is nowhere to be found. It's weird.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they just changed the name of that disc to make it more obvious what it was for.

 

I contacted the developers about this, got a reply after about a week to say they are looking into it and wanted my save file sent to them. Fingers crossed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I received a reply from the developer to say this is officially bugged, but a patch is in the works. Better leave this trophy for a later date and work on the others in the meantime.

 

Great to get a response from them, I didn’t expect it at all.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2021 at 0:19 AM, Darwock-UK said:

Yeah, I received a reply from the developer to say this is officially bugged, but a patch is in the works. Better leave this trophy for a later date and work on the others in the meantime.

 

Great to get a response from them, I didn’t expect it at all.

Good job, you love to see dev's who respond to stuff like this

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.