SeaTK 2.0

• 3 weeks later...

Here are the rivalry matchups for July. Please note, this will be a free-for-all style matchup. In other words, you aren't just going up against your rival for the month, but against everyone else in the same category/theme as you. Points will be determined based on placement. So let's say 4 people do total trophies. Instead of the typical 3 points for a win, etc, 1st place will get 4 points, 2nd will get 3 points, and so on. Custom themes are still allowed for July. Since my birthday is June 30th, and it falls on the weekend, I most likely won't be updating the tables or June's rivalry scores until July 2, instead of July 1. That means you all are getting a full week to decide on custom themes. Once I update on July 2, themes are locked in, and the matchups will be adjusted for the free-for-all, and the free-for-all begins.

FilmFanatic v wolverine123
Myu v Psy-Tychist
stupid0089 v xZoneHunter
ladynadiad v Terra
Jesaya815 v Vanilla
man_with_wdjat v Lucas
MStalker58 v MrUnknown625
Wdog-999 v AvengedEvil
HCG Clawz v Arctic Cress
willmill97 v Stevieboy
zajac9999 v soultaker655
ShogunCroCop v Kent10201

9 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Stat tables are updated, rivalry tables are updated, and rivalry scores for June are posted. Sorry it's late.

Most Improved is AvengedEvil as he leaped up at least one spot in 4 different categories.

MVP for the month is Wdog-999, as he was most consistent across the board with trophies, plats, UR, etc.

I also want to congratulate @FilmFanatic and @AvengedEvil for reaching 10,000+ trophies in June, and @Walt the Dog for reaching 25,000+ trophies in June.

Thanks for the time and effort you're putting into this event :)

• Like 1

Hi @ShogunCroCop

I think there might be a mistake with my points.

I won against Artic Cress in February (most earned plats), Kent10201 in March (RPG-related trophies) and MStalker in May (best raise in completion %) but I lost against Ladynadiad in April and Wolverine123 in June, so the total should be 9 points instead of 12?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Myu said:

Hi @ShogunCroCop

I think there might be a mistake with my points.

I won against Artic Cress in February (most earned plats), Kent10201 in March (RPG-related trophies) and MStalker in May (best raise in completion %) but I lost against Ladynadiad in April and Wolverine123 in June, so the total should be 9 points instead of 12?

Yeah you're right. Those 3 points should have went to wolverine123, not you. Fixed.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully everyone is finishing July strong.

For August, we are going back to normal rivalry matchups, but maybe another time we will do the free-for-all again.

Here is the matchup list. You have until Wednesday to decide on custom themes, or default themes, as always, will apply.

FilmFanatic v stupid0089
MStalker58 v ShogunCroCop
wolverine123 v Terra
ladynadiad v MrUnknown625
Kent10201 v willmill97
man_with_wdjat v zajac9999
Wdog-999 v HCG Clawz
AvengedEvil vs Arctic Cress
Lucas v xZoneHunter
Vanilla v Myu
soultaker655 v Jesaya815
Stevieboy v Psy-Tychist

• Like 2

Here are July's rivalry results:

Total Trophies
FilmFanatic (140) v wolverine123 (269) v Myu (299) v Psy-Tychist (158) v stupid0089 (4) v xZoneHunter (72)

Total Plats
ladynadiad (3) v Terra (3) v Jesaya815 (10) v Vanilla (2) v man_with_wdjat (1) v Lucas (1)

Completion %
MStalker58 (0.09) v MrUnknown625 (-0.02) v Wdog-999 (0.74) v AvengedEvil (0.11) v HCG Clawz (0.76) v Arctic Cress (-0.92)

UR Trophies
willmill97 (3) v Stevieboy (0) v zajac9999 (19) v soultaker655 (32) v ShogunCroCop (0) v Kent10201 (2)

So everyone gets a point, with first place finisher getting 6 points, and last place getting 1. In the event of a tie, the points are given based on placement. For instance, ladynadiad and Terra tied for second, so they both get 5 points, Prinny and Lucas both get 2, and Stevieboy and myself both get 2.

I have been really busy meeting deadlines at work today, so I will have all of the rivalry matchups and points updated later today, and the tables may not be updated until tomorrow.

• Like 2

Tables are being updated as we speak....for now though, I'd like to congratulate @Psy-Tychist and @MStalker58 in advance since they both will reach 10,000 trophies this month.

MVP of the month is @HcG Clawz for earning by far the most trophies this month. Congratulations in advance as he will also probably reach 20,000 trophies this month.

Most Improved is @AvengedEvil, who went absolutely beast-mode this month, moving up not just one, but two spots, in nearly every category.

And finally, we had @soultaker655 break through into the Platinum Tier with UR plats, knocking @wolverine123 into the top spot on the Gold Tier in that category.

Good luck this month!

EDIT: Tables updated. I did them during a meeting lol

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 3

I looked and saw I was against MrUnknown625 and was like well there goes me earning any points until I saw it was completion %.  Totally good with the default category this month!  Probably wouldn't have tied if I hadn't gotten so busy the second half of the month and was able to finish the plat I got yesterday by then.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

September rivalries are:

FilmFanatic v ShogunCroCop
MStalker58 v zajac9999
Wdog-999 v Terra
AvengedEvil v Vanilla
Deadpool--Rik v ladynadiad
HCG Clawz v Lucas
Stevieboy v Kent10201
MrUnknown625 v man_with_wdjat
xZoneHunter v Psy-Tychist
Jesaya815 v Arctic Cress
stupid0089 v Myu
soultaker655 v willmill97

You have until the weekend to determine custom themes.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Deadpool--Rik said:

@ladynadiad I'm fine with whatever category you want to pick for next month. I've already got my games planned out for the next 2 months anyway with the trophophobia event.

I'm good with the default we get more than likely.  Honestly I have no set plans outside of when Sen no Kiseki 4 arrives in my mailbox that I will be vanishing and playing that as non-stop as I can until I beat it, and it's possible that won't be until October since it can take time for imports to arrive and it comes out on the 27th.  I'm mostly working on completion and boosting my trophy grades to As.

• Like 1

@Deadpool--Rik, I am not sure how to handle your table updates. I combined the August trophies you earned on the wolverine profile with those on the Deadpool profile, but some of the stats will be difficult to combine, like completion %, PSN level, etc. So if I use your Deadpool profile, you are probably going to be last in everything since it is new. Are you alright with that?

All, rivalry scores are on their way, as are table updates. I forgot to do this yesterday, so I apologize. All scores are only for August trophies, but if you earned trophies in the past day and a half, those will not be reflected on the tables. It'll make September easier to count.

Edited by ShogunCroCop