SeaTK 2.0

1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

@Deadpool--Rik, I am not sure how to handle your table updates. I combined the August trophies you earned on the wolverine profile with those on the Deadpool profile, but some of the stats will be difficult to combine, like completion %, PSN level, etc. So if I use your Deadpool profile, you are probably going to be last in everything since it is new. Are you alright with that?

All, rivalry scores are on their way, as are table updates. I forgot to do this yesterday, so I apologize. All scores are only for August trophies, but if you earned trophies in the past day and a half, those will not be reflected on the tables. It'll make September easier to count.

Yeah just use this profile, I'll be last in everything except completion % I think I'll actually move up a spot or 2 in that. Just delete wolverine123 and start me off as a brand new participant on this account.

22 minutes ago, Deadpool--Rik said:

Yeah just use this profile, I'll be last in everything except completion % I think I'll actually move up a spot or 2 in that. Just delete wolverine123 and start me off as a brand new participant on this account.

It is bad that my first thought here is yay, I won't be last in most of the categories anymore!  It's not even that my profile is new or anything, it's that PSN was secondary to Steam for a long time and I got a later start with my first trophy being earned in 2013.  For you and me we're pretty doomed to be at the bottom for a lot of categories even if we're active enough.

And I'm just also mad at myself for having such an easy challenge and screwing it up because I thought I'd be able to finish the game I started, but had less time than I thought I would.  Only have myself to blame because I let a friend convince me to give a series I was always convinced I suck at one last try and ended up getting addicted to it. 

Everything is updated.

Due to wolverine123 profile being retired, @Psy-Tychist was able to move up to the Platinum Tier in a few categories. Good luck hanging with the big boys.

However, he is not Most Improved. That belongs to @Kent, who climbed multiple places across multiple categories, partly due to winning the THL competition this year.

For the 2nd month in a row, @HcG Clawz remains MVP, although it was a close call with @Jesaya815

Finally, here are the August rivalry results. Like always, let me know if something is wrong or incorrect, both on the scores and in the docs.

Total Trophies:
MStalker58 (210) v ShogunCroCop (12)
Deadpool--Rik (113) v Terra (145)
Kent10201 (370) v willmill97 (7)

Total Plats:

Vanilla (0) v Myu (4)
Wdog-999 (18) v HCG Clawz (24)
AvengedEvil (8) vs Arctic Cress (1)

Completion %

ladynadiad (-0.50%) v MrUnknown625 (+0.01%)
FilmFanatic (+0.43%) v stupid0089 (-0.02%)
Lucas (0.00%) v xZoneHunter (-0.24%)

UR Trophes

man_with_wdjat (26) v zajac9999 (67)
soultaker655 (0) v Jesaya815 (0)
Stevieboy (9) v Psy-Tychist (0)

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Deadpool--Rik said:

@ShogunCroCop I think it's best if you start me off this month on rivalry table as a 0, like I said just treat this account as a completely new participant.

Ok. Since you got August trophies on this account, I'll adjust your score accordingly, giving you a loss to Terra as you only got 113 trophies in August on this account.

• 4 weeks later...

All,

Tables and rivalry scores are updated and posted. October rivalry matchups are posted, but here they are:

Total Trophies:

@Ibuki v @Vanilla
@Psy-Tychist v @ladynadiad
@FilmFanatic v @Deadpool--Rik

Total Plats:

@xZoneHunter v @AvengedEvil

@Myu v @HcG Clawz

@Lucas v @zajac9999

Completion %:

@willmill97 v @Stevieboy
@soultaker655 v @Kent

@Arctic Cress v @MrUnknown625

UR Trophies:

@MStalker58 v @stupid0089
@Jesaya815 v @ShogunCroCop
@Wdjat Prinny Doods v @Walt the Dog

If you want a custom theme, you have until Friday, since I got this out late.

Also, Most Valuable for the month of September is @MrUnknown625 for getting over 1,000 trophies. Most Improved is @Deadpool--Rik, who jumped quite a bit in Completion %, and @Psy-Tychist, who leapfrogged into a higher rank in a couple of positions.

Finally, I will be going in and making changes to keep things current. I just wanted to get the initial postings up, so if you see some things edit on the fly, it's just me making the changes. For instance, Terra is now Ibuki, Wdog-999 is now Walt the Dog, etc. I'll update those so that it will be easy to find yourself.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

@ShogunCroCop - I thought my challenge last month was total plats and it was completion % in August?  If I was wrong, then this month that would be my third time with completion %.  Though I probably still lost either way.

I did have you down for Completion %. But I moved you for Octobr into total trophies so that you wouldn't do that 3 months in a row.

And yes, you would have lost either way.

• 5 weeks later...

All,

I have updates for everyone except @Lucas I realize this may be because he is part of the PSN ID change beta group. I am updating all tables and rivalry matchup results. Note that for now, Lucas v zajac9999 is listed as ? - 1, but that will change once I get the new profile link for Lucas. So further updates will happen later, but for right now, the only thing that won't update is the rivalry points for Lucas and zajac9999 until  have an official score.

We won't have rivalry matchups for November. There are 23 of us without knowing the profile link for Lucas, and it wouldn't be fair to assign matchups later in the month. Just have fun this month, and we'll do something special for the rivalry matchups next month to make up for it.

October

Total Trophies:

Ibuki (42) v (183) Vanilla
Psy-Tychist (103) v (85) ladynadiad
FilmFanatic (89) v (335) Deadpool--Rik

Total Plats:

xZoneHunter (0) v (6) AvengedEvil
Myu (2) v (0) HCG Clawz
Lucas (?) v (1) zajac9999

Completion %:

willmill97 (-0.13%) v (-0.29%) Stevieboy
soultaker655 (-0.08%) v Kent (0.11%)
Arctic Cress (0.09%) v (-0.01%) MrUnknown625 

UR Trophies:

MStalker58 (3) v (0) stupid0089
Jesaya815 (0) v (3) ShogunCroCop
Wdjat Prinny Doods (0) v (6) Walt the Dog

• Like 4

I was able to get Lucas's stats for October. The rivalry matchup and table has been updated.

I am thinking of making December's rivalry more tournament based. Since there are 23 participants, I'll divide the group into 4 quadrants of 6 players each, based on the rivalry standings. Although one group will have 5. The Top 6, Bottom 6, and then the 2 Middle 6 groups. Over the course of December 1 through 29 (4 weeks), each group competes according to a theme predetermined by the group. If nothing is predetermined, it'll fall into one of the 4 default groups. After the 29th, I'll count things up, and the winner from each quadrant will enter a 2 day tournament (for December 30 and 31), to find a winner, with a topic/theme decided by me.

You have until December 1 to come up with your tournament theme (i.e. total trophies, total plats from Christmas themed games, etc) It doesn't have to be related to Christmas just because it is in December. It can be anything you want it to be.

I can't promise a prize as of yet, as this is entire setup is generally passive and designed to make us better trophy hunters, but since I am bringing it up this early, it gives me time to maybe come up with something. So there is still a possibility of a PSN card or something like that. We'll see.

Here are the 4 groups of 6:

Top 6

@FilmFanatic

@MStalker58

@Myu

@Psy-Tychist

@Walt the Dog
@AvengedEvil

Top Middle 6

@Jesaya815

@Rantaro

@ladynadiad
@Vanilla
@MrUnknown625

@soultaker655

Bottom Middle 5

@HcG Clawz

@stupid0089

@willmill97

@zajac9999

@ShogunCroCop

Bottom 5

@xZoneHunter

@Wdjat Prinny Doods

@Arctic Cress

@Deadpool--Rik

@Stevieboy

Feel free to change the name of your group, if you want. The important thing is to come up with a theme by December 1, and let me know what it is. There will be constant updates leading up to this December event, and I will update if I do decide to throw a little something extra into the mix, like a prize for the winner.

Good luck!

EDIT: Removed Kent, per his request. Also, if we have any participants join before December, they will go into the smallest remaining group.

EDIT #2: Removed Lucas.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Tables are updated, and December themes have been assigned. This will run for 4 weeks, and the 4 group winners will face off in a 2-day challenge with a theme picked by me. It will be different than the default themes.

There was a couple of people shuffling places on UR trophies and in completion percentage, but overall, things tended to stay the same, so I couldn't really decided on an MVP for November or a Most Improved.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

• 1 month later...

Tables and rivalry matchups are updated.

I am looking to maybe do something new in 2019...there will no longer be rivalry matchups pertaining to UR trophies (unless it is a custom theme).

Rivalry tables have been reset, and the rivalry matchups for January can be found in the original post, as well as below:

Total Trophies:

Psy-Tchist v ShogunCroCop

Walt the Dog v AvengedEvil

Rantaro v zajac9999

HCG Clawz v MrUnknown625

Total Plats:

FilmFanatic v ladynadiad

Jesaya815 v MStalker58

Myu v Vanilla

soultaker655 v Arctic Cress

Completion %:

Deadpool--Rik v Stevieboy

xZoneHunter v stupid0089

willmill97 v Wdjat Prinny Doods

I am also including a poll to see if you'd like me to keep doing this...it is a big endeavor on my time, and I know there are better events to be a part of. I don't mind keeping this going. I love the analytics involved, but I don't want to keep it going if no one else feels they are getting anything out of it, or if it has generally died out.

35 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I am also including a poll to see if you'd like me to keep doing this...it is a big endeavor on my time, and I know there are better events to be a part of. I don't mind keeping this going. I love the analytics involved, but I don't want to keep it going if no one else feels they are getting anything out of it, or if it has generally died out.

Thanks for the hard work! I voted for "leave as if" but I'm not against a more tourney based competition either. I do enjoy seeing everyone's progress every month and I like to try to focus what it takes to win the monthly matchups but I understand that it's a lot of work for you.

Not voting, because to be quite honest whether this stays or not I don't think I want to be a part of it any longer.  I just don't think a more competitive event like this is for me any longer when there is such a huge amount of progress needed for me to even go up one spot in most categories and I already know 2019 is going to be a year where gaming is probably going to be more on the backburner as well.  These two facts just don't mesh well for me being in it any longer.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Not voting, because to be quite honest whether this stays or not I don't think I want to be a part of it any longer.  I just don't think a more competitive event like this is for me any longer when there is such a huge amount of progress needed for me to even go up one spot in most categories and I already know 2019 is going to be a year where gaming is probably going to be more on the backburner as well.  These two facts just don't mesh well for me being in it any longer.

I updated you for December but will make the adjustments necessary for January to not include you.

3 hours ago, Myu said:

Thanks for the hard work! I voted for "leave as if" but I'm not against a more tourney based competition either. I do enjoy seeing everyone's progress every month and I like to try to focus what it takes to win the monthly matchups but I understand that it's a lot of work for you.

I also enjoy the progress every month. I do like it as is, but I also know everyone has different tastes. We will see how the poll shakes out over the course of the month, and whether January will be the last update or not. The original purpose of this was to check progress with our peers and find ways to improve in various areas. The monthly matchups helped with that. I love it, but I can see why others might not get the same thing out of it.

4 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I think this event is a good event. It's a nice passive but competitive event (which I feel PSNP needs more off). However, if this is taking up to much of your time or isn't fun for you personally feel free to drop it. I'm sure everyone would understand. 

• Like 1