ShogunCroCop

SeaTK 2.0

345 posts in this topic

I'd still be in. But is there any other way to handle completion-%? If you already have a high %, it's hard to improve. 😝

I think it's a bad idea.

EIther way I'm not so interested in this honestly. I don't really pay attention throughout the month and only check when I notice that the scores have been posted in general. 

11 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

I'd still be in. But is there any other way to handle completion-%? If you already have a high %, it's hard to improve. 1f61d.png

I can definitely see if there is something to consider, because you're right...but maybe we can use a sliding scale of +/-. It's something to think about for the rest of the month.

6 minutes ago, zajac9999 said:

I think it's a bad idea.

EIther way I'm not so interested in this honestly. I don't really pay attention throughout the month and only check when I notice that the scores have been posted in general. 

I assume the bad idea is pulling URs.

I can remove you if you want. This was meant to be passive so if you don't pay attenton to the thread, that's fine. But you actively get trophies. Some people (like me) went months on end without trophies. Let me know.

6 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I can definitely see if there is something to consider, because you're right...but maybe we can use a sliding scale of +/-. It's something to think about for the rest of the month.

I assume the bad idea is pulling URs.

I can remove you if you want. This was meant to be passive so if you don't pay attenton to the thread, that's fine. But you actively get trophies. Some people (like me) went months on end without trophies. Let me know.

Yes, the 'bad idea' is about pulling UR's

I don't mind staying in. :)

11 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Sounds good! 👍

5 minutes ago, zajac9999 said:

Yes, the 'bad idea' is about pulling UR's

I don't mind staying in. :)

Awesome.

To both.

Posted (edited)

I'll stay in. But if it ever comes down to sea tk or the thl continuing then you can kiss sea tk goodbye please.

Edited by Redbeard-Rik

1 minute ago, Redbeard-Rik said:

I'll stay in. But if it ever comes down to sea tk or the thl continuing then you can kiss sea tk goodbye please.

THL is going nowhere. I would definitely blow this away first, if it came down to it.

1 minute ago, ShogunCroCop said:

THL is going nowhere. I would definitely blow this away first, if it came down to it.

Excellent. That's all I needed to hear. Carry on.

I’ll stay in as well. I’d also like UR plats/trophies to stay as 4 out of the 10 plats I’ve earned so far this year have been UR and I’m working on another at the moment.

Not sure if it'll be a good idea to let me stay in since i started my new account. And i think its better to keep the URs in there. 

I'll stay in. Someone needs to be near the bottom of the lists anyway.

Keeping the UR rankings seems to be the better idea here as well.

I'd like to still be a part of this please.

5 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Not sure if it'll be a good idea to let me stay in since i started my new account. And i think its better to keep the URs in there. 

I can include your new account. You’ll probably just drop to the bottom. But I can remove you too and you can join again when you feel comfortable. Up to you.

I would still like to be in this. Also imo we should keep the UR trophies stuff, if you want to remove stuff get rid of psn level or games completed.

So we are back to 10 in Platinum Tier, and 10 in Gold Tier. The May rivalry matchups are total plats, and it is every person for themselves. A free-for-all. Points will be allotted based on place of finish. More formal matchups will take place in June.

So the rivalry matchup for May was total plats. Here are the results:

MrUnknown625 - 41
AvengedEvil - 19
Redbeard-Rik - 11
Psy-Tychist - 7
zajac9999 - 6
Stevieboy - 4
Walt the Dog - 4
willmill97 - 4
Vanilla - 3
Arctic Cress - 2
FilmFanatic - 2
man_with_wdjat - 2
ShogunCroCop - 2
Jesaya815 - 1
stupid0089 - 1
Wavergray - 1
HCG Clawz - 0
Myu - 0
Terra - 0
xZoneHunter - 0

Points are assigned going from 20 - 1, based on place of finish. Ties get the same amount of points.

All tables are updated. MVP for this month is @AvengedEvil. There really wasn't a whole lot of movement this month in the tables, so Most Improved remains vacant.

Rivalry matchup for June is +/- completion percentage.

I do not know my availability to update this morning. It might have to wait until this evening because of work. So all completion amounts for today I'll allow, and the rivalry goal for this month is Total Trophies.

Not quite done updating, but wanted to post ht ereuslts of the June matchups, totla completion % +/-

HCG Clawz +2.23%
ShogunCroCop +0.83%
Arctic Cress +0.78%
Redbeard-Rik +0.45%
xZoneHunter +0.36%
Wavergray +0.25%
stupid0089 +0.22%
Jesaya815 +0.17%
Myu +0.14%
FilmFanatic +0.13%
zajac9999 +0.09%
Walt the Dog +0.06%
AvengedEvil +0.05%
Psy-Tychist +0.02%
Vanilla +0.01%
MrUnknown625 +0.00%
Stevieboy -0.12%
Terra -0.35%
Wdjat Prinny Doods -0.38%
willmill97 -1.71%

Points will again be awarded 20 - 1. I'll be updating tables here shortly. (Note, these include percentages form the past hour, so part of July could be in here. It is based on what the value was in the Google Doc vs what it was when I updated the user)

@Redbeard-Rik is MVP and Most Improved, leaping over at least 1 person in every category except Comp %, where no one moved up or down. 

He also leads the rivalry standings.

Tables are updated. Good luck earning trophies!