SeaTK 2.0

I started the month with about ten more plats than Arctic Cress. Is it the total number of plats earned throughout February or is it total number of plats earned since the day I discovered trophy hunting and lost all social life?  

5 minutes ago, Myu said:

I started the month with about ten more plats than Arctic Cress. Is it the total number of plats earned throughout February or is it total number of plats earned since the day I discovered trophy hunting and lost all social life?  

Throughout February. Each challenge will always be for the particular month, and is designed to help you improve in the statistical categories that are being tracked. As per previous comments, for this month, I went with the default themes, and some other themes were customized, which is fine. In March, we pick our own custom themes. Those that don't pick will automatically default to one of the default themes.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

On 05/02/2018 at 4:57 PM, ShogunCroCop said:

Throughout February. Each challenge will always be for the particular month, and is designed to help you improve in the statistical categories that are being tracked. As per previous comments, for this month, I went with the default themes, and some other themes were customized, which is fine. In March, we pick our own custom themes. Those that don't pick will automatically default to one of the default themes.

Thanks, it makes sense :) 

• Like 1

A little update here : 

I got three plats since the beginning of February :

1Ldbd696.png1Ld93579.png1L5d8f49.png

Oxenfree / 36 Fragments of Midnight (PS4) / Lost Grimoires : Stolen Kingdom

And I'm currently working on Digimon Story : Cyber Sleuth. I probably won't start another game until I plat this one since I'm having a lot of fun with it :D 

• 2 weeks later...

I’ll be posting the rivalries for March on Monday, so start thinking of themes you may want for March. Again, if a matchup has no theme, they’ll fall into one of the default categories.

February rivalry matchups and tables will be scored and updated on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s progress.

• Like 1

On 2/11/2018 at 2:16 AM, Myu said:

And I'm currently working on Digimon Story : Cyber Sleuth. I probably won't start another game until I plat this one since I'm having a lot of fun with it :D 

Welcome aboard, fellow Digimon tamer! This game is indeed addictive as heck. I know I have games like Oceanhorn and whatever, but I can't. stop. digivolving!!! xD I already have the Digimon Professor trophy for 200 Digimon registered in the field guide and am working on a team of Lilithmon and AeroVeeDramon to deal with Rina's UlforceVeeDramon. This is a really fun game and I am probably going to purchase Hacker's Memory come March to expand the experience.

1 hour ago, CJ_Mystery said:

Welcome aboard, fellow Digimon tamer! This game is indeed addictive as heck. I know I have games like Oceanhorn and whatever, but I can't. stop. digivolving!!! xD I already have the Digimon Professor trophy for 200 Digimon registered in the field guide and am working on a team of Lilithmon and AeroVeeDramon to deal with Rina's UlforceVeeDramon. This is a really fun game and I am probably going to purchase Hacker's Memory come March to expand the experience.

Right? Right? :D

I'm close to the end of the story and I'm trying to get as many medals as possible (I'm still missing 9 of them + the Master Cup rewards) and I'm farming Large Capacity USB to improve drops (Ebemon's and Cyberdramon's medals are being a pain right now). My final team is ready and I'm trying really hard to finish this game before the end of the month.

I was planning on playing way more games but Cyber Sleuth is so good, I just can't put it aside. And I also intend on buying the sequel :D

I think you'll be very surprised to discover how much damage Lilithmon is capable of doing with her Phantom pain skill. She makes the Great Challenge Cases a walk in the park (and her chara design is pretty nice too!). Can I add you as a friend on PS? :)

1 hour ago, Myu said:

Right? Right? :D

I'm close to the end of the story and I'm trying to get as many medals as possible (I'm still missing 9 of them + the Master Cup rewards) and I'm farming Large Capacity USB to improve drops (Ebemon's and Cyberdramon's medals are being a pain right now). My final team is ready and I'm trying really hard to finish this game before the end of the month.

I was planning on playing way more games but Cyber Sleuth is so good, I just can't put it aside. And I also intend on buying the sequel :D

I think you'll be very surprised to discover how much damage Lilithmon is capable of doing with her Phantom pain skill. She makes the Great Challenge Cases a walk in the park (and her chara design is pretty nice too!). Can I add you as a friend on PS? :)

Go right ahead, but I probably won't be able to approve it until this evening - I am playing Ni No Kuni now on PS Now and can't leave it without quitting the game. I made a promise to plat that game before Ni No Kuni 2 came out. ^_^

Here are March's rivalry matchups. You have until the end of Sunday March 4 to decide your rivalry theme, otherwise you will end up in one of the 4 defaults.

Myu v Kent10201
Terra v willmill97
zajac9999 v HCG Clawz
ShogunCroCop v ladynadiad
AvengedEvil v wolverine123
Stevieboy v xZoneHunter
Psy-Tychist v Arctic Cress
FilmFanatic v Vanilla
MStalker58 v man_with_wdjat
stupid0089 v Wdog-999
MrUnknown625 v soultaker655
Jesaya815 v Lucas

@ladynadiad, would you like to compete for most games completed (meaning reach 100%) for March? I am open to any challenge, if you don't like this one.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

@Myu We both seem to like RPGs. Want to do the most RPG plats in a month?

I'd be glad to, although I'm probably joining Hemiak's KYC event. I'm planning on starting Grand Kingdom, FFXII, Exist Archive, Tales of Berseria and Okami HD throughout the month of March but I don't think I'll manage to plat all those games in one single month :P 

1 minute ago, Myu said:

I'd be glad to, although I'm probably joining Hemiak's KYC event. I'm planning on starting Grand Kingdom, FFXII, Exist Archive, Tales of Berseria and Okami HD throughout the month of March but I don't think I'll manage to plat all those games in one single month :P 

Who needs sleep. I'm sure you could plat Okami if you played it for 60 hours straight :awesome:.

4 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Who needs sleep. I'm sure you could plat Okami if you played it for 60 hours straight :awesome:.

I could also plat Tales of Berseria if I played it for 110 hours straight. That would be one hell of a marathon :P 

Maybe we could change that to "most earned RPG-related trophies in a month"? :P 

7 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

@ladynadiad, would you like to compete for most games completed (meaning reach 100%) for March? I am open to any challenge, if you don't like this one.

Yeah, I'd be fine with this.  Might be a good incentive to go back and finish up God of War since that would be an easy 100% and plat to knock out and I doubt I'm finishing Journey before February ends.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Yeah, I'd be fine with this.  Might be a good incentive to go back and finish up God of War since that would be an easy 100% and plat to knock out and I doubt I'm finishing Journey before February ends.

I am not finishing Journey before the end of February ether.