SeaTK 2.0

5 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Well it is designed to be passive...the custom challenges just make it more interesting. I should have been more clear...not being involved in custom challenges doesn't make you inactive. You have been active lately and I can tell that. I'd like to keep you around if you're willing to reconsider.

Con even required some level of activity in the original iteration. And he didn't have custom challenges. His criteria is the same as mine, so you're good.

Yeah okay, i'll stay in then.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Well it is designed to be passive...the custom challenges just make it more interesting. I should have been more clear...not being involved in custom challenges doesn't make you inactive. You have been active lately and I can tell that. I'd like to keep you around if you're willing to reconsider.

Con even required some level of activity in the original iteration. And he didn't have custom challenges. His criteria is the same as mine, so you're good.

What is needed to be considered active?

On 4/30/2018 at 6:18 PM, Myu said:

@MStalker58

Do you want to go completionist-style? Highest raise in completion %? Trophies from our backlog? Or do you have something else in mind?

Sorry for not replying earlier. Any of those are fine with me or whatever else you want to do. I'll let you decide and I'll go ahead and accept it.

@ShogunCroCop Apologize for not being active but haven't been around the forums much lately. Understand if you decide to remove me but if not I'll try responding in a more timely manner in the future.

29 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

Sorry for not replying earlier. Any of those are fine with me or whatever else you want to do. I'll let you decide and I'll go ahead and accept it.

Thank you for replying, your profile is really impressive btw! I kinda feel like I'm facing a mountain ?

I'd like to improve my completion rate and reduce my number of unearned trophies. So... highest raise in completion % over the month?

6 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

What is needed to be considered active?

Just being active on the forums and actively hunting trophies. And most people on here are. And I know life gets in the way. I'll be the first to tell you that. But if someone seems not active on this site for like months on end, that's when I make a move. That's what I mean by active. Most of you I see around in other competitions or in other threads, so y'all are good.

1 hour ago, MStalker58 said:

@ShogunCroCop Apologize for not being active but haven't been around the forums much lately. Understand if you decide to remove me but if not I'll try responding in a more timely manner in the future.

No worries. This whole thing is passive and I know how busy life can get. If you weren't around for like 6 months, it might have been a different story.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Myu said:

Thank you for replying, your profile is really impressive btw! I kinda feel like I'm facing a mountain 1f601.png

I'd like to improve my completion rate and reduce my number of unearned trophies. So... highest raise in completion % over the month?

Thanks and that is fine with me. I've been trying to work on my completion % as well so that works out. Doubt I'll be able to raise mine much this month but we'll see what happens. Good luck. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's already the middle of the month so I went and checked my completion % to compare it with @MStalker58 and we're both lower than when we started :D

@Psy-Tychist First I thought you were a bit on the crazy side and then I saw who your opponent is and now I understand perfectly!

I would probably never be able to pull that many trophies in such a short period of time. I'm rooting for you :P

12 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I don't know if I should be worried that I nearly have 300 trophies for the month already...

My record is 377, so I might be able to beat that :)

Impressive! :yay: So far, I've "only" 150. Currently I'm planning that Bloodborne will be my 300th plat and my 10,000th trophy. Thus, I can't unlock as much trophies as I would like to at the moment. So, this should be an easy victory for you. :)

@Myu You only have to worry about me when it comes to total trophies / plats. Otherwise, I'm easy to beat. ;)

1 hour ago, AvengedEvil said:

Impressive! :yay: So far, I've "only" 150. Currently I'm planning that Bloodborne will be my 300th plat and my 10,000th trophy. Thus, I can't unlock as much trophies as I would like to at the moment. So, this should be an easy victory for you. :)

@Myu You only have to worry about me when it comes to total trophies / plats. Otherwise, I'm easy to beat. ;)

You also have an extremely high completion % :D

I noticed that you have plats from several regions (NA, AS, etc). Do you have to buy each game several times?

14 minutes ago, Myu said:

You also have an extremely high completion % :D

Thanks! I'm still trying to improve it. ;)

15 minutes ago, Myu said:

I noticed that you have plats from several regions (NA, AS, etc). Do you have to buy each game several times?

Not all the time. It helps when your buddy is a trophy hunter as well. So, one buys the EU version, the other one the NA version, and then we share games.

• 2 weeks later...

We are at the end of the month. As usual, I'll be counting scores and updating tables tomorrow. Here are the June matchups. Custom themes must be confirmed by both parties by Monday, otherwise defaults will apply.

Psy-Tychist v willmill97
MrUnknown v Lucas
ladynadiad v xZoneHunter

man_with_wdjat v soultaker655
FilmFanatic v Arctic Cress
Stevieboy v MStalker

zajac9999 v Terra
Vanilla v HCG Clawz
stupid0089 v ShogunCroCop

wolverine123 v Myu
AvengedEvil v Jesaya815
Kent10201 v Wdog-999

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

@Myu any suggestions? 

Nope, not really. If there's something you'd like to do, feel free to choose for the both of us. Pretty impressive profile you've got there btw!

5 minutes ago, Myu said:

Nope, not really. If there's something you'd like to do, feel free to choose for the both of us. Pretty impressive profile you've got there btw!

Thanks. My year long thing is trying to get my completion % up and unearned trophies down. Ive no preference either, I'm happy to just go with whatever generic challenge we get. 

6 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

Thanks. My year long thing is trying to get my completion % up and unearned trophies down. Ive no preference either, I'm happy to just go with whatever generic challenge we get. 

I'm also trying to get my completion % up and to clear my backlog so we could go with either of those?

18 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

@Myu well we could go most unearned trophies got rid of? I feel like I'd have an unfair advantage though as I have nearly 7000 to your nearly 700. 

That might be a little difficult for me but I can try :)

Tables are updated, rivalry scores counted, and rivalry standings updated. Most improved is xZoneHunter as he leapfrogged a couple of categories this month. MVP remains wolverine123, as he continues to rampage through each month.

Here are May's rivalry results:

Completion %
Myu (0.17%) v (-0.12%) MStalker58

Total Trophies
Psy-Tychist 361 v 304 AvengedEvil
Kent10201 87 v 207 Arctic Cress
wolverine123 597 v 31 ShogunCroCop

Total Plats
FilmFanatic 3 v 0 man_with_wdjat
Terra 4 v 1 soultaker655
stupid0089 7 v 0 Stevieboy

UR Plats
HCG Clawz 0 v 0 MrUnknown625
Lucas 0 v 0 Wdog-999
Vanilla 0 v 2 xZoneHunter

UR Trophies
zajac9999 23 v 4 willmill97
ladynadiad 15 v 1 Jesaya815

Also, to this point, one of the default themes for rivalry matchups has been UR plats. Since not a lot of us get UR plats, I am thinking of making it a custom theme, and making completion % a default theme. since a lot of us seem to be working on comp %. Does this suit everyone? That way, those who want to earn UR plats can suggest that theme. It will remain a statistical category for the tables though.

Also, how do you feel about free-for-all matchups? Right now, we have been doing head-to-head 1v1 rivalry matchups, and I have made the matchups for June though themes are not yet finalized. I am thinking maybe for July, if y'all want to, everyone who is part of a theme faces off against everyone else who is part of that theme for that month (for example, if there are 3 matchups in total trophies, instead of 3 matchups, all 6 participants compete against each other).

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Tables are updated, rivalry scores counted, and rivalry standings updated. Most improved is xZoneHunter as he leapfrogged a couple of categories this month. MVP remains wolverine123, as he continues to rampage through each month.

*snip*

Also, to this point, one of the default themes for rivalry matchups has been UR plats. Since not a lot of us get UR plats, I am thinking of making it a custom theme, and making completion % a default theme. since a lot of us seem to be working on comp %. Does this suit everyone? That way, those who want to earn UR plats can suggest that theme. It will remain a statistical category for the tables though.

Also, how do you feel about free-for-all matchups? Right now, we have been doing head-to-head 1v1 rivalry matchups, and I have made the matchups for June though themes are not yet finalized. I am thinking maybe for July, if y'all want to, everyone who is part of a theme faces off against everyone else who is part of that theme for that month (for example, if there are 3 matchups in total trophies, instead of 3 matchups, all 6 participants compete against each other).

Thanks for updating everything!

I think it's a good idea to switch UR plats for completion % and I'm all for a free-for-all, sounds fun! :D

Just in case we go for backlog trophies, I'm currently at 677 unearned trophies.

Edited by Myu
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

@Myu How about rarest trophy?

@ShogunCroCop comp % suits me as a default category. I'm easy either way on free for all if that's what other ppl want. How would you do points? 6 ppl then 5 for win down to 0 for last place? 

@wolverine123, yeah I think it would be 6,5,4,...down to last