The InForm Trophy

Skippy

What a load of garbage this trophy is. No skill involved, just pure luck. A blatant attempt by EA to get you to spend money buying more packs in the hope you may get lucky and pull a player of the week. Also the I love this club trophy is aimed at you buying more and more packs as well. I'm not going to bother going for this trophy but I may get lucky along the way. If there's any luck based trophies on the next fifa game, I will not be buying it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yea they are both pretty worthless trophies... Luckily I got the In Form trophy on like the 5 pack I opened. But as for the I Love This Club it was a massive waste of the coins and money I spent.. I doubt ill be going for the platinum next year as well if one or both trophies are in it again..

• 1 month later...

In all fairness the "I love this club" trophy is just a regular trophy. It just takes some time to get... but at no point does it require you to buy packs with real money, it just requires you to play a fair amount of games and what's wrong with that? If you actually play Fifa over the course of the year you should naturally get to a point where you have enough coins saved up to get this easily. You need to collect around 150k coins and then just buy gold players and rare silvers. Afterwards you can sell em again without losing any coins if you're doing it right... If you wanna get an easy 20 hour or so platinum then Fifa isn't the game for you...

But I do agree "In Form!" trophy is bullshit... no game should have luck based trophy's. A small amount of luck I can live with... as long as there's a realistic chance. But in this case: theoretically you could buy 1 million packs and still not get the trophy...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've been trying to get this thing for months on end. I've got the platinums for the last two games but I don't think it's gonna happen for me this year. I refuse to fall for EA's money grubbing tactics so I've earned all my coins the hard way. Luckily this month, most informs are silver MLS players so I'm making my final big push. I've sold all my big name players and buying a bunch of silver premium packs. If I don't get it after I've spent all my coins, I'm calling it a year.

I've been trying to get this thing for months on end. I've got the platinums for the last two games but I don't think it's gonna happen for me this year. I refuse to fall for EA's money grubbing tactics so I've earned all my coins the hard way. Luckily this month, most informs are silver MLS players so I'm making my final big push. I've sold all my big name players and buying a bunch of silver premium packs. If I don't get it after I've spent all my coins, I'm calling it a year.

You can try to buy rare Bronze players that's how I got the trophy

• 1 month later...

Finally got mine yesterday after about a million coins spent on packs i certainly hope they dont add this again in fifa 14, because i traded and saved up all my coins to buy a monster team but after a while i saw i wasnt going to get the in form trophy so i just spent almost all of it, oh well at least i can build a decent team now with money i got left and i got Neymar (Barca) in one of the recent packs worth 500k :D

• 1 year later...

The players that are inform are:

D.Welbeck

C.Ronaldo

G.Sigurosson

J. Rodriguez

A. Svensson

T. Kroos

S. Defour

J. Alba

A. Chedjou

S. Lichtsteiner

G. Buffon

U. Bulut

A. Kokorin

B. Parker

J. Gudmundsson

C. Borges

R. Klavan

S. Handanovic

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This trophy is utter bull...

Simple luck based.

I need this (and one other simple enough trophy to get the Plat)  I spent over 300K coins on Silver Player only packs.  (the last TOTW has 7 silver players in it and its significantly cheaper than the Gold player only packs, which is my logic for doing it) and haven't got any of them.......

I'm slowly selling off all my Ultimate team, players, contracts, training etc... as I got the 85M "I Love this Club" last night. 

If anyones got any spare coins they'd be willing to throw my way,  it'd be welcomed..... :D

• 4 years later...