2500 Player Kills Boosting Group or (New Glitches)

kylevieira

Unfortunately I missed out on the trader glitch for player kills and am having some trouble with this plat. 

Knowing how long I would have to grind to do this the single player way is kinda killing my momentum for the plat. 

Im looking for some people who would be up for killing each other over and over again to grind out the player death and player kill trophies. 

We could do this in more then one playing since I am sure it will take a a few hours. 

Leave a message in the post and maybe we can get a group of people together and get this rare plat. 

**Side note** 

If there is any easier way to grind out this trophy please let me know I would be super grateful. 

27 minutes ago, kylevieira said:

Unfortunately I missed out on the trader glitch for player kills and am having some trouble with this plat. 

I'm taking a stab in the dark here, but if there is a physical edition to this and if you've got it then delete the entire game application. Eject the disc and reinsert, when it goes installing version xxx go to notifications and press X to pause it. 

EDIT: Lol, nevermind just re-read your post. 

Edited by EternalChaos72

I have it digitally but that actually not a bad idea. Ill upload my saves and try deleting the game and re downloading it and then pause the patches. 

Worth a shot at the very least. 

I not still looking for some sad souls to punch each other over and over. 

2 minutes ago, MSIA_pokwee said:

You can't cancel/pause the patches if you have a digital copy tho. 

Dam good to know I usually don't mess around with this kinda stuff. 

Such a good and fun game with one of the worst trophies I have ever scene. 

On 1/18/2018 at 8:22 PM, MSIA_pokwee said:

You can't cancel/pause the patches if you have a digital copy tho. 

It would not work with physical copy either. Disc starts at version 1.00 and needs  1.16 version update for the traders to populate. Each successive update from 1.00 gets compiled into one file. No choosing which file downloads. You get it all at once or none at all.

In addition, any gameplay using an older save under an older version will not be updated to the most recent version when it is finally installed.

Meaning, you need to use 1.18 to access traders, therefore no player kill glitch via trader.

Edited by ttnttt
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I’d be willing to join a boosting session. Just add me, and if your ever on I’ll boost with you.

just a side note, you can actually get kills in split screen. You just need explosives. So you’d have to work at getting explosive crossbow bolts, gas barrels, and whatever can explode. That’s what I’m doing while I get the other grinfdy trophies like 1250 minutes survived and 2500 zombie kills. Just so you know :)

• Like 1

I found a passive way to earn this trophy for those lucky enough to have 2 playstations. I setup a fresh game world with no zombies. Did the 1st quest to get the skill point then found a place to put my bedroll down and created several wooden clubs and then tied a rubber band around the controller so that the swing action went continuously. The wooden clubs work best for this because if they break you still swing if you used a spiked club, etc. then when they break you stop.

I then invited the account on the other playstation and gathered enough material to make a bed roll. Once that was done I located where my "base" was setup with the 2nd account and proceed to set the bedroll right in front of my guy swinging then got in front and died. This still requires that you hit the X button on the 2nd account every 20-30 seconds which still sucks. If you manage to disconnect the controller the game will automatically auto spawn you so you don't even have to hit the X on the 2nd account. If you are wireless I just walked far enough away from the house to disconnect from the playstation and then I can walk away and do other things.

The only limitation to this method of auto grinding is that eventually your account will die of thirst or hunger and you have to respawn. So probably about once every 30-45 minutes you have to push a couple of buttons to get started again.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2018 at 11:48 PM, C_Trophs said:

I’d be willing to join a boosting session. Just add me, and if your ever on I’ll boost with you.

just a side note, you can actually get kills in split screen. You just need explosives. So you’d have to work at getting explosive crossbow bolts, gas barrels, and whatever can explode. That’s what I’m doing while I get the other grinfdy trophies like 1250 minutes survived and 2500 zombie kills. Just so you know :)

Good to know. Sadly for me my 2500 zombi kill trophy seams to be buggy and wont pop despite close to 3000 kills. So for the time being i have given up unless something changes. 

• 1 month later...
On 9.3.2018 at 4:06 PM, Nutrageous69 said:

I found a passive way to earn this trophy for those lucky enough to have 2 playstations. I setup a fresh game world with no zombies. Did the 1st quest to get the skill point then found a place to put my bedroll down and created several wooden clubs and then tied a rubber band around the controller so that the swing action went continuously. The wooden clubs work best for this because if they break you still swing if you used a spiked club, etc. then when they break you stop.

I then invited the account on the other playstation and gathered enough material to make a bed roll. Once that was done I located where my "base" was setup with the 2nd account and proceed to set the bedroll right in front of my guy swinging then got in front and died. This still requires that you hit the X button on the 2nd account every 20-30 seconds which still sucks. If you manage to disconnect the controller the game will automatically auto spawn you so you don't even have to hit the X on the 2nd account. If you are wireless I just walked far enough away from the house to disconnect from the playstation and then I can walk away and do other things.

The only limitation to this method of auto grinding is that eventually your account will die of thirst or hunger and you have to respawn. So probably about once every 30-45 minutes you have to push a couple of buttons to get started again.

@Nutrageous69 Thank you sooo much for posting this tip!

Yesterday I went crazy searching for one trader in version 1.0, just to then read here that there aren't any (thanks to @ttnttt for pointing this out).

Having been able to acquire a second copy of the game from the video rental store nearby, I'm using your method right at this moment. 

It works very well.

Just some additional comments:

I actually tried to fully automatize this process by putting the bedrolls directly next to each other, utilizing a turbo controller and auto-fire X and R2 (in order to swing the club jumping, respawn on my bed and fight with my fists afterwards, in an infinite loop of respawning and fistfighting). This didn't work out, though, due to me being unable to hit the enemy correctly, so I will stick to your method.

My wooden clubs break and I'm unable to use them afterwards, but I'll switch to another one or fight with my fists.

Furthermore, instead of having to walk away from your home, one can turn off the controller via the quick menu :)

You have saved me tons of time, I highly appreciate this!

Greetings from Germany!

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Glad I could help.I still see no legit way for a sane person to ever complete this trophy on console. 1st only 3 other people can play in your world. Having to have someone spawn into your world as pvp seems an insane amount of time. I mean even at one kill every 5 minutes if doing normal non boosting pvp would take you 12500 minutes->208 Hours->8.7 Days of nothing but PVP. I've played the game probably close to 100 hours and I still don't have 2500 zombie kills. Wish game developers would stop putting trophies in like this that are only truly a grind even though some times it is fun to figure out a way to "cheat" the system.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8.5.2018 at 3:37 AM, Nutrageous69 said:

Glad I could help.I still see no legit way for a sane person to ever complete this trophy on console. 1st only 3 other people can play in your world. Having to have someone spawn into your world as pvp seems an insane amount of time. I mean even at one kill every 5 minutes if doing normal non boosting pvp would take you 12500 minutes->208 Hours->8.7 Days of nothing but PVP. I've played the game probably close to 100 hours and I still don't have 2500 zombie kills. Wish game developers would stop putting trophies in like this that are only truly a grind even though some times it is fun to figure out a way to "cheat" the system.

Would your method work in a more aggressive way? I have probably unlimited with weapons/bullets and would I be able to "cod boost" it? 

Haven't played the game for probably over a year now, due to the tedious trophies. 

• 3 weeks later...

Possibly, but the main limiting factors are probably the death respawn timer and the fact your character dies and won't auto respawn since you are swinging or shooting. Funy enough I only have 2 trophies left at this point. The travel 1000 km and kill 2500 zombies.Luckily after working on the trophies and the last patches at the end of last year my interest in the game ramped up and I can't wait for the next update later this year.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I did it with a second controller, and a shitload of pipe bombs (takes some hours of farming materials, but not bad with upgraded tools). 
Go to a sturdy building, in corner of building, mine out two blocks in the ground and place second player bedroll. 
Player two stand on bedroll.
Player one stand a bit further and throw pipe bomb against the wall, 2 blocks away from player two.
Player two will die, and respawns on bedroll, repeat. 
If the wall or ground breaks, just place new blocks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drajkoh said:

I did it with a second controller, and a shitload of pipe bombs (takes some hours of farming materials, but not bad with upgraded tools). 
Go to a sturdy building, in corner of building, mine out two blocks in the ground and place second player bedroll. 
Player two stand on bedroll.
Player one stand a bit further and throw pipe bomb against the wall, 2 blocks away from player two.
Player two will die, and respawns on bedroll, repeat. 
If the wall or ground breaks, just place new blocks. 

How long or rough estimate time does this method take

• 4 weeks later...

i did find a new method but you gonna need a friend

Note: its absoultly works on with 7 or higher version androids but not sure about IOS i didnt checked

1. Dowland Playstation Remote Controol Application

2. Dowland Any Good Auto Click Application

3. Connect your PS4 to your remote controll app on your phone

4. Start the application and then start the clicker application

5. Make sure your friend auto clicks "X" button so he/she will keep spawing on bedroll

6. Make sure that you keep auto clicking "R2"

in the end you will automaticly kill your friend your friend keep spawing btw check every few hours if everything goes right

+ And ım really sory for my bad english  

++ ım down for this method btw if you wanna do it just add me 

Edited by TEKGUL1881
  • Like 1