Cannot sync trophies? Error Codes NP-32091-5, NP-32098-2

TJF588

Bought Earthlock in anticipation of its rerelease, but wanted to boot up this version and get it into my trophy list. However, attempting to sync trophies after booting this game up ends up with me getting signed out or just flat-out told I can't sync. Further, the Overview section for the game on my system dashboard only has "Check back soon!" rather than any information. What's going on, and how could I fix this? I've even tried rebuilding the system's database, and all I've got from that is reorganizing games from my external drive.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Basically, these errors indicate corrupted trophy data on your system, maybe even just that particular profile. I tried all the troubleshooting I could find that wouldn't delete my profile — opening each game, accessing the Trophy List from the Quick Menu while in-game, earning a trophy and then doing that, even deleting from my Trophy List cia another PS4 — but nothing stuck (though, you can get that game's trophies to sync via Quick Menu access). Then I did a Backup & Restore. Since trophy data's not backed up, this circumvents the corruption, and after all was done and I resynced, the Screenshots When Earned reassociated to my Trophy List as well!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/14/2020 at 9:33 PM, anilcanballi said:

I can confirm that deleting user profile fixes the problem. I  created a backup and used my old saves and all worked perfectly after logged in again.

I need to this. Did the back up also saved screenshot of trophies and videos? I have like 12 gb of that lol.

On 6.11.2020 at 8:18 PM, shlomaniac said:

I need to this. Did the back up also saved screenshot of trophies and videos? I have like 12 gb of that lol.

25 minutes ago, anilcanballi said:

You can copy them to USB too. But you need a bigger one :) 

You can copy that to an USB, but you can't bring it back to your Playstation Device. So it's useless. I tried it when I changed my PS 4 Noob to a PS 4 Pro and lost all my Trophy Screenshots and it will happen again if I finally have a Playstation 5.

Edited by Sikutai

5 hours ago, Sikutai said:

You can copy that to an USB, but you can't bring it back to your Playstation Device. So it's useless. I tried it when I changed my PS 4 Noob to a PS 4 Pro and lost all my Trophy Screenshots and it will happen again if I finally have a Playstation 5.

Yep i lost it all. Tried to bring it back with my saved data(65gb total) but only my saved data returned safely... 

Oh well, at least i can earn platinums again.

• 4 months later...

NP-32091-5; NP-32098-5; NP-36006-5

All of these sprung on me last week, has happened before but fixed it with no issues.

This time however....

1. backed up all saves to cloud- check

2. tried deleting 0% game- failed

3. rebuild database- check... no effect

4. delete profile - check

5. reinstall profile- check... trophies working again

6. reinstall saves from cloud - check

7. check random games- saves non-existent.... WTF ?

8. had 70+ games setup for rainday- fuck my life, lol

• Like 1