Mini guide. Help for puzzles for main story/endings

I thought I would help a few people out here by making this form and say the codes for the chalkboard that is needed for the office in building 2.

The safe in building 1 changes and you need the paper to know what number you need. to save time I put down the number of medals and years to input to make it easier for people to use.

1983: 9 medals
1986: 5 medals
1994: 2 medals
1996: 4 medals

There is a paper that you can find in the new building but it can be easily missable.  The way to get the key in the light above after getting the red keycard is by turning on the lights of class rooms. the order that need to be turned on in the new school build are, Room 1, Room 5, Room 8, Room 10 and Room 12 in that order

The tiles to collect in order of how you got them in the normal playthroughs and to get in the jin min's labyrinth:

White

Green

Yellow

Blue 

Orange

Tiger puzzle for jin min's ending goes in the order of books goes as follows (numbers on the spine of the book).  

Understanding Pottery

Western Art History

Introduction to Psychology

Occult Book

Time of day is whatever Greenwich is set to.

Greenwich GMT +0

Washington D.C GMT -3

Moscow GMT +3

Beijing GMT +8

There is more codes in the game for the collectables but sadly i can't really help on them as I only got to do them once and well am not very good at them so I have no real idea how to get them easily. 

Edited by Lonemankane
  • Like 1