SR3 Full Package DLC access?

ghostly-legend

Hey everyone, 

I bought SR3 full package edition last summer (CEX), didnt got to play it till last week. But i cannot seem to find how to play the DLC.

All i can find is that it should be in the missions from the phone, but it isnt there yet. 

Also looks the full package disk different from the normal one? Since my disk isn't saying full package or something, plus when started from the XMB it doesnt say that it is another version. I have no clue if it any of that changes but maybe one of you here have the answer for me. 

I reckon there are some people who have the version still laying around and maybe could help me out. 

1 hour ago, ghostly-legend said:

Hey everyone, 

I bought SR3 full package edition last summer (CEX), didnt got to play it till last week. But i cannot seem to find how to play the DLC.

All i can find is that it should be in the missions from the phone, but it isnt there yet. 

Also looks the full package disk different from the normal one? Since my disk isn't saying full package or something, plus when started from the XMB it doesnt say that it is another version. I have no clue if it any of that changes but maybe one of you here have the answer for me. 

I reckon there are some people who have the version still laying around and maybe could help me out. 

The disc should say Full Package & should be BLES 01747/EN, if it does not state that it is not the correct disc.

I played this recently after seeing the server shutdown warning on here & can confirm that once you get past the mission stated above you will get access to the missions via your phone. It should also tell you that DLC is available when starting the game via messages on screen that you have to press X to close.

Edited by Adycakes
Spelling
  • Like 2

On 1/18/2018 at 3:40 PM, ghostly-legend said:

Thanks all. 

Now i know i just dont have the right disk. Lesson to check that next time i will buy something from CEX or something similar. 

I use CEX regularly but always make sure to check the disc before leaving the store, i've only ever had one problem with anything i have bought from them in 5+ years which was a scratched RDR disc that they exchanged straight away with no problems.

I also bought the Full Package (Essentials version) from CEX last year and have recently started it, the disc and game install state Full Package on them.

Below is a picture of the disc/case that i have.

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Martain2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ghostly-legend said:

@Martain2 Thnx for you picture man! Makes it super clear i just dont have the right disc. Will try to find it somewhere for the cheap since i enjoy the game and would like to get this one fully completed. 

No problem at all.

Cant you get in touch with CEX? I don't know how long it has been till you bought it but you should tell them you was sold the wrong disc.

2 hours ago, Martain2 said:

No problem at all.

Cant you get in touch with CEX? I don't know how long it has been till you bought it but you should tell them you was sold the wrong disc.

Will try to get to them on monday, but in the store i got it they dont have the full package edition anymore :( 

• 2 weeks later...