PSA: Keep your Cyber Sleuth save data

Can't you carry Digimons also from the first Cyber Sleuth to Hacker's memory ? I played the 1st Cyber Sleuth on Vita and got the PS4 version of Hacker's memory yesterday since it has a physical version . Will i be able to trasnfer my save data of my Cyber Sleuth Vita to the PS4 Hacker's memory?  

39 minutes ago, dermarx said:

Thanks for pointing that out, very nice. I should finish Cybersleuth asap, so I can start Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory.

I finished the main story but still got 3 trophies yet to earn . The all medals one, 30 online matches and the last tournament trophy .

13 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

Can't you carry Digimons also from the first Cyber Sleuth to Hacker's memory ? I played the 1st Cyber Sleuth on Vita and got the PS4 version of Hacker's memory yesterday since it has a physical version . Will i be able to trasnfer my save data of my Cyber Sleuth Vita to the PS4 Hacker's memory?  

I finished the main story but still got 3 trophies yet to earn . The all medals one, 30 online matches and the last tournament trophy .

Digimons won't carry, unfortunately. 

About transferring, you just have to upload your data into the cross-play servers (not the PS Plus ones). I was able to carry over my Vita's saves with no problem :dance:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

I finished the main story but still got 3 trophies yet to earn . The all medals one, 30 online matches and the last tournament trophy

I'm not even that far in the game, but in 4 weeks I have 3 weeks off of work, so I get hopefully some time to finish a few games.

• Like 1

Dammit i completely finished Cyber Sleuth TWICE by getting the platinum, deleting the game then re-installed so i can do them again without trophies and i didn't bother to keep the second file :facepalm: Ah well, i don't mind personally but i'm sure this will be a big help for other people, thanks for the PSA.

Edited by YaoiGod

I'll try it when i get the game tomorrow and I'll try to remember to post it in here if it does

UPDATE: I just checked the trophy guide for the first game and there was only 249 available in that game so you would need at least 50 Digimon

Edited by ShadowSigmaX

6 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Dammit i completely finished Cyber Sleuth TWICE by getting the platinum, deleting the game then re-installed so i can do them again without trophies and i didn't bother to keep the second file :facepalm: Ah well, i don't mind personally but i'm sure this will be a big help for other people, thanks for the PSA.

you never uploaded it to the sony cloud if you have ps+?

• Like 1

On 18/01/2018 at 1:36 PM, ShimizuGear09 said:

Digimons won't carry, unfortunately. 

About transferring, you just have to upload your data into the cross-play servers (not the PS Plus ones). I was able to carry over my Vita's saves with no problem :dance:

Supposedly, beating HM allows you to access the Digimon stored in your farm/bank from CS 1. Though with the ABI doubled to 200, your dudes on CS1 may not be as useful till you grind them again.

• Like 1

i believe i have the vita game for the first one on my computer after getting platinum. so i wonder if you transfer the whole game back on your memory card if you can use the save. hm. :/ if i have it still, i might have because i thought it was possible that this might happen, but after awhile some games i delete.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RJP_X said:

i believe i have the vita game for the first one on my computer after getting platinum. so i wonder if you transfer the whole game back on your memory card if you can use the save. hm. :/ if i have it still, i might have because i thought it was possible that this might happen, but after awhile some games i delete.

1 hour ago, Elvick_ said:

Need to finish the first game still, so no problem for me. :P but I learned from DQ Heroes 2 that you cant download save data unless a game is installed which is dumb to me. So good to know

If your save is in the cloud, you can use that. You can even use a PSV file on PS4 or a PS4 on PSV ( I bought the PS4 version last month thinking I'd need a PS4 save to transfer - as I did CS1 on PSV but this one on PS4 - but turns out you don't so whoops)

Edited by Muur1993
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Muur1993 said:

If your save is in the cloud, you can use that. You can even use a PSV file on PS4 or a PS4 on PSV ( I bought the PS4 version last month thinking I'd need a PS4 save to transfer - as I did CS1 on PSV but this one on PS4 - but turns out you don't so whoops)

You mean the cross save cloud from the first game?

• Like 1

On 1/18/2018 at 9:02 AM, ShadowSigmaX said:

So would the registering 300 Digi in your field guide be one of the first trophies you get? Cause i think i completed the Digi dex in the first one

I platinumed the first game and only 249 monsters registered there is like 51 new digimon added to the game once you find them you'll complete the trophy. 

4 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

You mean the cross save cloud from the first game?

Yeah. If you use that, you don't need the save file on your console

1 hour ago, Cut_throat_balla said:

I platinumed the first game and only 249 monsters registered there is like 51 new digimon added to the game once you find them you'll complete the trophy. 

87 new (will be 92 when the 5 free DLC is added later)

Edited by Muur1993
  • Like 1

I love that the clock carried over too.  I'm 70 hours in and only on chapter 2.  This is going to be a long game ?

Also, that's cool about beating Hard Mode lets you transfer over your team.  I just picked it cause it was the default setting.

Edited by Vermachtnis