How many chapters are there in this game?

wilwheaton5

Can someone please tell how many more chapters are in this game? Platinum trophy or no this game is going on way long after it should of wrapped up! I'm at chapter 18A and it feels like this game is just never gonna end!!! Sorry if this turned into a small angry rant lol

As a side note, I haven't popped the trophy yet for receiving all the tips in the game and I'm at the epilogue section where its just choices and story. Am I gonna unlock tips the further I go? Or am I gonna have to reload auto saves and go back? As far as I know I have all the ones up until the point I'm at. 

Not sure how many chapters, but the epilogue is damn long. Long. LONG.....I was about to have a breakdown when it wouldn't end when I was playing this last week.

It took me 5 hours without breaks to finish. I'm sure the epilogue is around an hour or so.

Oh the last two Tips are in the epilogue.

Edited by Jamescush147

26 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Not sure how many chapters, but the epilogue is damn long. Long. LONG.....I was about to have a breakdown when it wouldn't end when I was playing this last week.

It took me 5 hours without breaks to finish. I'm sure the epilogue is around an hour or so.

Oh the last two Tips are in the epilogue.

Hahaha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the epilogue is pointless lol Honestly I feel (No spoilers) the game should of ended at chapter 11 when your main character finds her sister. If they really absolutely had to do a epilogue, it could been one chapter and not 5, 6 how ever long it is lol  guess I will just have to power through it

Oh okay thanks! I heard the last two were in the epilogue I just wanted to be extra sure cause when this epilogue ends, I want to get my Platinum and delete the game off my system lol

31 minutes ago, MB_27_Beach said:

You are going to wear out the X button on your controller on this one...1f600.png

Hahaha That's what I've been doing, Might as well be My name is Mayo, only difference that game is more fun! lol

24 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Aren't there auto-skip stuff for these games? Or is it just when you've already watched the scene?

You basically just have to keep tapping the X button. At most what you can do is set the text speed to maximum so it goes by quicker. 

4 hours ago, Joker said:

May I propose a suggestion?

Play games you actually like.

Hahaha smart ass lol The reason why I played the game in the first place was because I had never played a visual novel game before, so I was excited to try out a new type of game, so that's why I played the game initially. But now I'm stuck in that mode I have found myself in before where I went in excited but the completionist in me has to finish it, especially since I have 88% trophy completion. Plus I was actually fine with the game for the most part, it was an okay game, but the epilogue section really hurts it to the point I'm at now. 

1 hour ago, Jamescush147 said:

And an easy Plat.

Easy and annoying long Plat. 1f602.png

Yes, that's describes this game perfectly!

26 minutes ago, chellesan said:

thats a visual novell for you, i only played the first game and that was allready hell with all the different endings and other things, so i skipped this one because i heard  its more of a retelling from the first game about es her adventures

Really? That's interesting, I haven't played the first one and I was considering getting the first one as well but with the epilogue section and from what you've told me its a hard pass for me now lol 

27 minutes ago, MB_27_Beach said:

W

Wait until you start Psycho Pass.  Now that is a lot of dialogue....

Hahaha really? Surely it must have a better story though? Lol I don't have a vita though, so I cant play the new Psycho pass game we got from ps plus