How many chapters are there in this game?

wilwheaton5

@wil

41 minutes ago, wilwheaton5 said:

Oh god that sounds annoying already lol 1f602.png

I've finished the game.  There are 23 chapters and all I can say is to save after each level/field in case you need to go back to get any crystals or masks you may have missed.  3/4 way through the game, so down on your turbo game as you have 6 questions you will need to answer, and you really don't want to put in the wrong answer.  Also, after each level, there are 4 riddles to answer. They are pretty easy but there are guides you can look up to help out.  I'm currently trying to clean out my PS3 backlog so onto....................Syberia! Good Luck!

10 hours ago, MB_27_Beach said:

@wil

I've finished the game.  There are 23 chapters and all I can say is to save after each level/field in case you need to go back to get any crystals or masks you may have missed.  3/4 way through the game, so down on your turbo game as you have 6 questions you will need to answer, and you really don't want to put in the wrong answer.  Also, after each level, there are 4 riddles to answer. They are pretty easy but there are guides you can look up to help out.  I'm currently trying to clean out my PS3 backlog so onto....................Syberia! Good Luck!

Ya man I know, I already checked out a guide and stuff. As far as the game goes I'm pretty much done with everything I just need to get through the epilogue section. I'm also going through Syberia, pretty fun game, no platinum though, but I'm definitely going for a 100% on it 

10 hours ago, NetEntity said:

23 chapters? Hoo boy, this is going to be harder to get through than Amnesia.

At least I'll have Psycho-Pass and S;G0 to catch me after I'll burn out and fall down to crash in flames.

Ya its a heart thumper to get through lol. I suggest setting the text speed to fast, and if there are any boring story segments just mash the x button to skip them. Or better yet save yourself, there are so many better easy games you can do lol 

I regret playing this to be honest. Then again I made a promise to myself to finish more games than I start this year, so I couldn't bring myself to quit half way into it either.

But anyway, it was 'free' with PS+ and I got a plat out of it so that's two positives to cancel out the only negative of it being a boring chore. Can't complain right?

3 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

I regret playing this to be honest. Then again I made a promise to myself to finish more games than I start this year, so I couldn't bring myself to quit half way into it either.

But anyway, it was 'free' with PS+ and I got a plat out of it so that's two positives to cancel out the only negative of it being a boring chore. Can't complain right?

Ya very true. I'm the same as far as the whole completionist thing and we got for free so at least we didn't pay for it 

5 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Well since we pay for PS+ the free part can be debated, but it does feel like that. And with a PS3, a Vita and now a PS4 as well, I make sure I get my money's worth out of my subscription ;)

Hahaha yes very true! 

Okay well I FINALLY got through it and have the platinum trophy! Thank the lord! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...