Glitched trophies

I started playing this game just before the new year. I was sure by now the glitched trophies would have been worked out, but nope. There are 5 trophies glitched for me. They are:

1. The Whole Story (Found all documents)

2. Legendary Hunter (Discovered all legends)

3. Heavy Medals (Collected all the bonus medals)

4. Assault Rifle Fanatic (Collected all assault rifle models)

5. Mission Master (Completed all Story missions)

I checked and double checked and I should have all of these. Anyone know any remedy?

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, cam_wick said:

Don’t say that, I’m in the end stretch of collecting with 3 missions to plat. If one of those freaking thing glitches I will freak. Been playing coop w my buddy since June ‘17, that would totally suck

From what I've found, playing coop is what glitches some of the trophies. Like if a friend picks up a bonus medal, it counts as you getting it BUT it doesn't count towards you getting the trophy. So you have to start a new game and pick up bonus medals until the trophy pops.

8 hours ago, Kariodude said:

From what I've found, playing coop is what glitches some of the trophies. Like if a friend picks up a bonus medal, it counts as you getting it BUT it doesn't count towards you getting the trophy. So you have to start a new game and pick up bonus medals until the trophy pops.

Got the plat yesterda,  no glitch! I actually went and picked up every doc and medal etc myself even when playing coop, as it only counts that way.

On 1/19/2018 at 5:02 AM, Kariodude said:

I started playing this game just before the new year. I was sure by now the glitched trophies would have been worked out, but nope. There are 5 trophies glitched for me. They are:

1. The Whole Story (Found all documents)

2. Legendary Hunter (Discovered all legends)

3. Heavy Medals (Collected all the bonus medals)

4. Assault Rifle Fanatic (Collected all assault rifle models)

5. Mission Master (Completed all Story missions)

I checked and double checked and I should have all of these. Anyone know any remedy?

Triple check look at each area very carefully and if the checklist says anything’s missing.. like 3 times I thought I had everything and turned out one doc was still missing, hidden behind a question mark..

you also have to do the 2 Sandoval missions you know..

On 1/31/2018 at 6:56 AM, cam_wick said:

Got the plat yesterda,  no glitch! I actually went and picked up every doc and medal etc myself even when playing coop, as it only counts that way.

Triple check look at each area very carefully and if the checklist says anything’s missing.. like 3 times I thought I had everything and turned out one doc was still missing, hidden behind a question mark..

you also have to do the 2 Sandoval missions you know..

Oh I did. I triple checked every area, even went through guides to check more slowly. I have everything. It's just glitched.

15 hours ago, Kariodude said:

Oh I did. I triple checked every area, even went through guides to check more slowly. I have everything. It's just glitched.

In that case sorry dude that totally sucks. I’ve never had a trophy glitch on me where I had to replay the game, only temporarily where I restarted the console and it worked again.. but I can imagine 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2018 at 11:12 PM, Kariodude said:

I played the whole game co-op and have the platinum on my real account - I'm doubting co-op is the cause... you have to pick up the collectibles on your own anyway.  If your friend grabs them it doesn't count for you either in-game or for your trophy.  You still have to pick up everything on your own.

Your friend picking up a bonus medal cannot and will not count as you getting it, you can go together - but you both have to physically pick it up lol....  Maybe that's why you're having issues... You're not picking the things up!

Edited by Lag_The_Ravager