‘Games under €20 Sale (EU)

Vergil

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/01/19/games-under-20-discounts-kick-off-today-on-playstation-store/

Edited by DPatriot
  • Like 1

Wow that's a very long game list... and there are couple of games i will look for at how cheap they are now...

Strange pattern to start a new sale before the last one is gone these days :D

Mh... considering my ps4 backlog i'll pass this time... games like Hellblade, Batman Enemy Within, Minecraft Season Two will get cheaper later...

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Trophy Huntress said:

Thx fam, buying it!

Do it! Sleeping Dogs is a really nice game!

With prices like these, might get two of them, even though I already have a large backlog. Lords of The Fallen and Thief seem to be at a very low price this time. What do you think of these two?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xionx said:

Nice,  batman and mincraft telltale season two . :) And i picked shadow of mordor . 70% sale is a treat , always wanted to try it. Sadly i cant play the telltale games right now , until i got my special 200th plat.

On the contrary!  You should dedicate your 200th plat to TellTale, a company who has provided the gaming community with solid, occasionally ground-breaking titles for years.

What could be cooler than a Batman themed 200th plat, anyway?  Nothing, that's what.

6 hours ago, Caju_94 said:

With prices like these, might get two of them, even though I already have a large backlog. Lords of The Fallen and Thief seem to be at a very low price this time. What do you think of these two?

Lords Of The Fallen is essentially a poor mans Souls game but I still enjoyed it. I got Thief from PS+ ages ago and thoroughly enjoyed it as it was a stealth game that focussed on stealing and sneaking past all enemies without killing them which was a nice change from other stealth games I’ve played.

26 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

I'm going to break my self-imposed rule of not spending more than 10€ for a digital game and get Exist Archive. The price drop is just too massive to pass up on.

From the other sale it'll be Salt & Sanctuary for me.

Exist Archive is on my to get list but I think I’ll leave it for now. Salt & Sanctuary is a great game. As a massive Souls fan I loved this game.

As for me, I think I’ll put some money on my account this weekend and grab Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls and Wasteland 2.

3 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Exist Archive is on my to get list but I think I’ll leave it for now. Salt & Sanctuary is a great game. As a massive Souls fan I loved this game.

As for me, I think I’ll put some money on my account this weekend and grab Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls and Wasteland 2.

I'm mostly pulling the trigger on Exist Archive, because there isn't a physical version of it for PAL region.

I bought my first PS3 because of Demon's Souls and imported the US version at the time, as it was only to be released in PAL region about 6 months later. It's my favourite game series by far. S&S was one of the few missing in my backlog, along with Nioh and DS3. Still have to get the complete editions for the latter two once they drop in price. I'm in no rush though, as I don't have any more room on my shelves as it is :P .