Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ee28max

That's You! Giveaway (UK) full game download code

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone :wave: 

I decided to do my first little giveaway and it's for thanking the site for doing all the cool previous giveaways, such as Premium Memberships, PSN codes giveaways of a certain region, other game download codes and maybe Online Passes (never saw one though). 

Short story:

I got this code from a friend of mine on a quest for looking for a PSN code (US/UK of any value). He said he didn't have any, so he gave me this instead just to make me feel a little better and then I wasn't sure what to do with it because I really didn't want this, until a giveaway came in my mind. Another quest was an online pass for Uncharted 3 and it's still in my list. 

What to do:

I'm not sure whether this game is still free on PlayStation Plus, but I'm sure there will be an enlightenment very soon in this thread. Just thought I could give it to someone who wants to play the game.

So, I'm not sure how this works, but I think you can just jump in the thread and say something if you want the code or you can send me a PM or something or I'll welcome you to Balor Club or maybe a random generator? I'm sure we'll figure this out. 

Good luck! :D 

Edited by ee28max

20 minutes ago, ee28max said:

Hello everyone :wave: 

I decided to do my first little giveaway and it's for thanking the site for doing all the cool previous giveaways, such as Premium Memberships, PSN codes giveaways of a certain region, other game download codes and maybe Online Passes (never saw one though). 

Short story:

I got this code from a friend of mine on a quest for looking for a PSN card (US/UK of any value). He said he didn't have any, so he gave me this instead just to make me feel a little better and then I wasn't sure what to do with it because I really didn't want this, until a giveaway came in my mind. Another quest was an online pass for Uncharted 3 and it's still in my list. 

What to do:

I'm not sure whether this game is still free on PlayStation Plus, but I'm sure there will be an enlightenment very soon in this thread. Just thought I could give it to someone who wants to play the game.

So, I'm not sure how this works, but I think you can just jump in the thread and say something if you want the code or you can send me a PM or something or I'll welcome you to Balor Club or maybe a random generator? I'm sure we'll figure this out. 

Good luck! :D 

Just to weigh in here that codes are region locked so this giveaway is only available to people in the UK. There is a workaround though, if you make a UK account you can redeem the code on there. 

I agree this site is really awesome with all the giveaways :)

I'm not from the UK and I'm not interested by this game but a gift is always too sweet nice :) 

Edited by itachi-destroyer

can i please have this? I was about to buy it for $2.99 for some family fun tonight but i saw this and thought i'd give it a try. i may only havev a few posts but i'd be very happpy for this and it would save me $3 lol -- plus, I can workaround the region thing. Mostly want the easy trophies that come with this but it also seems fun for the family too.