The Love Boat

2 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

You guys are great. You're all certainly welcome and these events make playing the games more fun for me and I enjoy having a place to talk about gaming. I've just updated all the percentages for people. I'm counting Lorajet as done. Their last game is at 98% and they stated they were affected by a glitch. I see this being similar to a gimme putt in golf. Where you just count it as done. I mean, it's a trophy that 47%+ of trophy hunters get. I believe that the only thing that could possibly hold them back is a genuine glitch. I'm sure they'll figure it out and I don't want to penalize them over it. Other than that, I think it's all pretty straightforward. Those that didn't make it are either already aware or haven't said anything in this thread since joining so probably don't care. lol. Tonight, I'll send the Love Boat badges to those that don't have them. The bonus badges will be coming by the weekend. 

Hey, just wanted to say that I noticed that me swapping my bonus to Blue Reflection which is platted wasn't updated in there.

But thanks for the wonderful event and I look forward to the next one, just have to decide on all the games I'm playing still.

12 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Hey, just wanted to say that I noticed that me swapping my bonus to Blue Reflection which is platted wasn't updated in there.

But thanks for the wonderful event and I look forward to the next one, just have to decide on all the games I'm playing still.

Right. Fixing that now. 

Again, thanks for running these events! @Toogie53

I really enjoy challenging myself to finish back logged games with them and meeting some cool peeps. :) Can't wait till Spring Fling officially starts! Though, I'm sure some want to start early. I know I do because I'm sick of playing MHW and getting screwed out of gold crowns I need for that plat.. -.-" Any objection to those who want to start the next event a couple days earlier than April 1?

7 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

Again, thanks for running these events! @Toogie53

I really enjoy challenging myself to finish back logged games with them and meeting some cool peeps. :) Can't wait till Spring Fling officially starts! Though, I'm sure some want to start early. I know I do because I'm sick of playing MHW and getting screwed out of gold crowns I need for that plat.. -.-" Any objection to those who want to start the next event a couple days earlier than April 1?

LOL. I feel like if I immediately start the event right after the next one, that it will get old faster because you're always in it. I picked up a game to from the good sale going on right now to fill the gap. I also, still plan to finish No Man's Sky which I swapped out of this event at the last minute. 

@2G53  I can't thank you enough for your suggestions on The Book of Unwritten Tales!  I followed your advice, deleted the save and replayed the game to the problem area.  The trophy finally popped!  So now I'm legit!!!  Yippee! :awesome:

1. Never Alone - ?
  2. Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness - :platinum:
  3. The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - :platinum:
  4. Rime - :platinum:
  • Like 3

@2G53 I agree with: 

21 hours ago, xMissFantasy said:

Mostly because I'll get some days free of work (probably as many of you) next week (28th) because the end of the Lent, anyways I'll be downloading some games for the next event ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

@2G53 I agree with: 

Mostly because I'll get some days free of work (probably as many of you) next week (28th) because the end of the Lent, anyways I'll be downloading some games for the next event 1f601.png

I wish I could say the same about days off but sometimes they take advantage of me and call me on a day off to come in.. -.-" It's SUPER annoying lol