PSA: KZ3 DLC and KZ3MP Standalone now delisted in North America

ars

If you didn't buy them yet, your time's up. GameStop allegedly still has codes for sale, or if you have an EU account no EU Store is part of the delist (yet).

Shadow Fall and related content, KZ1 HD, and Killzone Mercenary for the Vita are still up, the delist only concerns KZ2/3 which were Disc Only titles to begin with.

Yes it is, albeit the delist without warning will make it a surprise for some. We had some scares last night when NA Stores had ALL Killzone content (apart from couple promotional videos) delisted! Luckily they apparently told the intern off and fixed it soon enough.

I didn't do a PSA on the KZ2 forum as there's a popular thread about the delist already, looking at it there are quite a few people who have been waiting to get the DLC on sale and are now forced to rush for GameStop codes or buy it off EU at full price.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, luckily for me I was able to get all the DLC for KZ2, and missed it for KZ3 from the PS Store.

Gamestop still has the DLC for KZ3 which I bought today. If you have not done so, better buy it before its gone from Gamestop too.

I kick myself in the ass because I bought the Killzone Triology years ago and with servers announcements I finally opened up the unsealed game to redeem the codes for all the DLCs for KZ2 & KZ3 and the code expired like 3 or 4 years ago, so I had to buy it all again.