zeit86geist

1999 Mode Dollar Bill Vending Machine Question...

6 posts in this topic

i know buying something from a Dollar Bill machine is a no-go if going for the Scavenger Hunt trophy, but was wondering if using possession to get money from it would also prevent the trophy from popping

Edited by zeit86geist

2 hours ago, zeit86geist said:

possession is a useful way to get money, which is especially handy on 1999 mode. i know buying something from a Dollar Bill machine is a no-go if going for the Scavenger Hunt trophy, but was wondering if using possession to get money from it would also prevent the trophy from popping

You can definitely do that as it's a good way to get a bit of extra money and it doesn't void the trophy (only actually buying something from a Dollar Bill machine does).

Edited by Zero

Confirmed.  You can possess the machine and take the money, just don't buy anything.  You can even open up the purchase screen, and you're fine as long as you don't actually buy anything.

yep i can vouch for it as well as long as when you go to the menu you actually buy anything from the machine you are ok for the trophy. i possesed a couple and even entered the menu accidentally but i still got it to pop without any problems.