True Commitment has me feeling so numb.

ThatMuttGuy

39 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Just got it and Shopaholic just now. I never want to see a med kit ever again in my life.

You mean you’re not doing the PS3 version ? to be honest it didn’t bother me too much I think it took just over a day to finish it. There are much worse grinds out there so one day you’ll look back and wish you could just collect more med kits ?

6 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

You mean you’re not doing the PS3 version 1f631.png to be honest it didn’t bother me too much I think it took just over a day to finish it. There are much worse grinds out there so one day you’ll look back and wish you could just collect more med kits 1f602.png

Yeah, it was the PS3 version. Even in other games with a grind, at least you're just doing regular gameplay/fighting mobs. This was just collecting medkits for 8-10 hours lol. So boring.

• 2 months later...

I’m level 43 and feeling the burn now... I can usually manage two 20 minute solo rounds in one session before I need a break, and it’s slowly getting to the point where I’m lucky to go up a level after an hour of playtime.

I’ve started to watch a series of unfortunate events on Netflix while I’m playing which makes the time go a little faster. 

Edited by Charizarzar
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:32 AM, igs63 said:

Man... currently struggling through this right now... people said 40s was rough but man 50s are worse... you're lucky to go up a level after 2 matches.. it seems to take 3 to tip you over. 

Good luck with this! It was torture, but it makes for a nice platinum!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished this grind yesterday using the solo medkit running. I did it in small stints of one or two matches per day and that was alright. Trying to get perfect runs to end up around 65.000 XP per match consistently was actually pretty fun most of the time, like finding the perfect drop points to maximize the carry bonus for every medkit spawn (from +500 for a standard long carry to +975 by dropping it along the way on specific points).

Now to do the last remaining MP and SP trophies to get the plat!

• Like 1