How to see case details?

WaxWeazle

Wondering if any of you have an idea how to see details on cases you've done so far..
I know I haven't got 5 stars on all and would like to get those done, but how do I see which ones I have got 5 stars on and which ones not? I honestly haven't figured that out yet o.o

Ahh foud it! Interestingly enough.. On the first batch - Patrol - I don't see them at ALL.. I see the missions but I don't see any stars next to it..

Traffic shows it though..? Is that normal or am I having a weird issue? :P 

EDIT: nvm just realised Patrol doesn't have that rating on it probably and thus does not count towards that trophy :)

Edited by WaxWeazle

Anybody who could possibly help me out..? I finished the storyline of L.A. Noire earlier - I have all gotten all the cases with 5 stars that are supposed to be done for the trophy Shamus To The Stars.
However, for some reason..

1. I didn't get the trophy

2. There's no 5 stars next to the very last case for me.

Zeh proof (thown in a spoiler so I don't stretch the thread like a nut);

ty5AkgO.png

wAIhBG2.png

QkslhYE.png

pLjNXJi.png

It is easy to clean that one up.  But like I said, you can miss a clue, inspiration or question on one case and still get a 5 star rating. ?

Clean up The Naked City and see what happens.

Have you been working on the badge pursuit challenge, newspapers, film reels, locations, vehicles trophies?

• Like 2

Yeah that's what I'm currently on and I actually just stumbled onto another issue.. :(

I need a few more locations and I'm trying to get Angels Flight but whatever I do it ain't popping up... Yet I'm in the exact location (and looking right at it).

Location I have to be at;

Image result for angel flight la noire

Where I'm at;

L0w8VLQ.jpg

You have a badge and film reel at Angels Flight to pick up. Try traveling up to the top of it for the landmark.

Let me know if you have any other questions!  It was a very enjoyable game and I'm planning on playing through it again.  (This is on the PS3).

Edited by PermaFox
  • Like 2

I'm getting closer to the platinum! :P

Just a few annoying trophies left..
I need to get a few more cars from my list but the spawnpoints written on guides aren't working for me.. I'm not seeing those cars. And I can't seem to find them at all >.<

Also need 1 more streetcrime wich I can't seem to find.

Blah.. Just a few more to clean up besides that, which shouldn't take too long. But the finding of the cars and the last street crime are SO annoying because you can't seem to trigger the crimes! I have 1 crime where there's an international police vehicle I have to get in for instance and I can't get it to trigger >.<

I've got 4 cars left.. :P

I'm left to get these...

Mercury Custom --> will have to FIND it.. ;__;

International KB5 --> Should pop up in "The Black Caesar"

International Police Wagon --> shows up as a roadblock for "Bus Stop Shooting" street crime.. so have to somehow get that triggered

Studebaker Commander --> should pop up in "The Fallen Idol"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I got all the cars! <3

Now I'm just very PISSED because I just learned that those stupid NOVELS and RECORDS also count towards 100%.....

*FCK SAKE*

Luckily those aren't THAT much.. So it shouldn't take TOO long.

Just need to find out how long it'll take for me to rack up a 50k penalty for that trophy...

Will do those in a bit and get the penalty one and then I should be DONE!

Edited by WaxWeazle
  • Like 1