The Road to 40,000 Online Kills Progress Thread

willmill97

On 1/20/2018 at 10:56 PM, willmill97 said:

We all know this game is a bitch. But surprisingly a mildly fun bitch. I am actually enjoying this game, and I'm just over 1/4 way done with 11,900 kills, having completed Operator class and now doing Professional.

What's your killcount?

ive done the 40K kills on the PS3 and surprisngly i felt the same. the 10002 kills im doing in BFBC are way less but way annoying tbh.

• Like 1

I've done the 40,000 kills. The enforcer class really isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Use the battle rifles. The toughest part of the whole thing was getting through the 15,000-30,000 kill range.  I know that seems like a lot, but once you get to that final trophy you really get going. Helps that I was getting between 80-100 kills per match. xD

• Like 1

8 hours ago, willmill97 said:

The 10k in BFBC1 is extremely painful, good luck :P

luckily im at 8500 so im almost there xD ! god i cant wait to plat this game, this is my last Battlefield to 100% on the PS3. :) 

7 hours ago, TristanBrown17 said:

I've done the 40,000 kills. The enforcer class really isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Use the battle rifles. The toughest part of the whole thing was getting through the 15,000-30,000 kill range.  I know that seems like a lot, but once you get to that final trophy you really get going. Helps that I was getting between 80-100 kills per match. xD

i always used one OP loadout with the enforcer which was: Double Barrel shotgun, bald eagle and the shield. doing that on small maps is the best way to rack up enforcer kills since if you master using the double barrel at close range and the bald eagle on long range mostly then Enforcer will feel like a breeze. i think the worst class i've had with was the professional class because i had to use universal-class rifles and most of em were shit. (except the holy M1105K or whatever it was called and the RO933. BLK and the MSD), and the tec-9 and the mac-10 made it way easier tbh. oh and the lovely tripmines if you know some crazy ass places.

Edited by SniperEliteDido