How hard to platinum?

Fubuki

38 minutes ago, The Titan said:

I have fifa 16 but I don't know if it's hard to platinum. I'm a noob in these kinds of games but after seeing positive feedback from why sports games exist. I'm willing to give this a shot. 

Depends. The hardest trophy is "The Invincibles". You could boost it if you have enough coins, but it's a long process. I can't remember the exact amount, but you'll need around 240k In order for you and your boosting partner to both earn the trophy. If you try to do it legit, then it'll be harder. Since you say that you're a "noob" at these kind of games, it'll be pretty difficult. The remaining trophies are should be simple.

Edited by Smzthy-
Typo m8

31 minutes ago, Smzthy- said:

Depends. The hardest trophy is "The Invincibles". You could boost it if you have enough coins, but it's a long process. I can't remember the exact amount, but you'll need around 240k In order for you and your boosting partner to both earn the trophy. If you try to do it legit, then it'll be harder. Since you say that you're a "noob" at these kind of games, it'll be pretty difficult. The remaining trophies are should be simple.

Ah okay. How long will it take to get to 240k? Is it a really long process?

42 minutes ago, Smzthy- said:

You could instantly buy coins off of a site like mmoga. If you don't wanna do that, then it would take a relatively long time. 

Like 200 hours or something? I've done grind before. I just hope it's not like Friday the 13th