OK K.O! Let's Collect Trophies

DrakeHellsing

Looks as though it's going to be a fun, easy romp overall. I'm a fan of the artwork, but I'm not really into the show. I bought Steven Universe Save The Light, and that's a great game. There's a new Adventure Time game coming out this year too. I'm in agreement that CN need to keep making games that tie-in to their shows. 

38 minutes ago, ElementalDivide said:

Looks as though it's going to be a fun, easy romp overall. I'm a fan of the artwork, but I'm not really into the show. I bought Steven Universe Save The Light, and that's a great game. There's a new Adventure Time game coming out this year too. I'm in agreement that CN need to keep making games that tie-in to their shows. 

I remember that Adventure Time game being announced, I really hope they don't mess it up, could potentially be a lot of fun.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Like me, going to buy it tomorrow when I get paid again, cause it seems like a fun little beat em up for sure :D

Yeah, well that was my plan too, but wouldn't you know, my boss freaking called me and told me I have to work. Seems like just because I wanted to play this game today, oh there's work to be done all of a sudden. Fml... 

10 minutes ago, Rexnight303 said:

Thanks

The earliest you can get this is when you are playing, the back stairs to the right of the store K.O works in, the barrier is taken away and you can go up.  Just head up there and to the back of the area into the store there, there's that robot guy in there, just talk to him and all shall be fine.

He too was the last I needed for that trophy, as I talked to everyone else when they were gathered in one area after K.O gets his own POW card, but the robot guy wasn't around there.

On 1/25/2018 at 3:03 PM, SUGARTOUCH said:

Does anyone know how to get the grand slam trophy and unlocking the rest of the pow cards? I am missing 5 cards.

Was working on this last night, and I still haven't earned it. Not sure which power move it means, the short version of the power fist, or the special move version. Once I figure it out I'll update this thread. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ElementalDivide said:

Was working on this last night, and I still haven't earned it. Not sure which power move it means, the short version of the power fist, or the special move version. Once I figure it out I'll update this thread. 

Thank you! I have tried all the combinations of charge punches I can think of at max level and can't seem to get it to pop lol

1 hour ago, Rexnight303 said:

Guys someone do the grand slam trophy 

And guess what I unlocked the trophy 

I tried this over and over and over and it didn't pop...

I guess I'll keep at it

Congrats though!

EDIT: Finally got it to pop, and it wasn't even the guy I uppercutted....weird.

Edited by ElementalDivide
Update

3 hours ago, ElementalDivide said:

I finally got it, the method I used was shown in the link Rexnight used and this: https://www.trueachievements.com/a246749/grand-slam-achievement

Funny enough after watching the video I got it in like 3 tries lol. I thought it was meant to be the super charge punch or something. Now to wait for all the pow machine codes to be found and try and figure out which ones i havent used yet. Also do you guys think the claw game in the arcade is gonna be a pow card?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SUGARTOUCH said:

Funny enough after watching the video I got it in like 3 tries lol. I thought it was meant to be the super charge punch or something. Now to wait for all the pow machine codes to be found and try and figure out which ones i havent used yet. Also do you guys think the claw game in the arcade is gonna be a pow card?

Yep is a POW card but I don’t know how to get the tokens

6 hours ago, Rexnight303 said:

Yep is a POW card but I don’t know how to get the tokens

You just have to walk around everywhere, and when you see something glowing on the ground, that's a token. Happens when KO first arrives at the Bodega, after punching in for work, and after he punches out (before he meets his mommy in the parking lot).

2 hours ago, ElementalDivide said:

You just have to walk around everywhere, and when you see something glowing on the ground, that's a token. Happens when KO first arrives at the Bodega, after punching in for work, and after he punches out (before he meets his mommy in the parking lot).

Good to know, so you can only get 3 a day?

Edited by SUGARTOUCH