Are you Ready Player One?

1 minute ago, GarciaFever said:

Btw I watched the movie yesterday, and I liked it, especially all of the cameos and references that they make. The only thing I wish that they added was the song Take On ME by A-ha.

As did I, it was very fun. I did have to stop myself from squealing at times because they did some things really well that made me very happy.

I lost count of all the cameos that I saw, I don't think I could even name those I remembered.

`Saw it last night and loved it! Was watching Star Wars today on TV and i noticed that the circular fitting on C3PO's chest must be the inspiration for the thing on the side of Aich's postal van in RPO. :D

It's been a long time since I sat in a theater with people actually applauding. That felt really good! :)

Edited by belovedklowny
typo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

You never know until you try.

It's not that I wouldn't try, it's just that I can't. I already am at critical level on my bank account from buying games I shouldn't have(coughcoughNintendoSwitchLEGOCityUndercoverSplatoon2coughcough) and now I have less than $10 in my account and they'd shut me down and my dad would take my bank card away if I overdrew again. He is kind but you don't want to anger him or he Hulks out like no business, and $$$ is one thing you don't want to anger him about. I accidentally fell for an online scam that drained my bank account to $53 last month (they reimbursed me $200 after dad talked to them) and boy howdy, did I get the business from my old man! :(

Anyways, I will try to guess the answer to the riddles at the least. I love to solve riddles. :)

On 1/21/2018 at 5:18 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

A dead mans ransom,

A secret told too late,

A misery of unrequited love,

A tale of sibling hate.

Wow, this is... challenging. The riddle could mean a lot of things. Let me figure this out... *thinks* :hmm:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Yep, I can relate all 4 verses to Metal Gear Solid (could be anything else, of course, they are a bit vague as a good riddle), so it's my logical pick

Not sure if its a compliment, a criticism or both. In any case I locked myself into a 4 line stanza.

Alright I've had a think and I'll stick to my initial guess of MGS, which seems to have echoed through the thread as well.

@Psy-Tychist So in case I've misunderstood anything, there'll be a total of 6 riddles; 2 for for each game that we have to guess? I found the OP a bit hard to follow if I'm being honest (but that's more a reflection on me than you). Or is it 6 riddles for 6 separate games?

Edited by Zolkovo

10 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

@Psy-Tychist So in case I've misunderstood anything, there'll be a total of 6 riddles; 2 for for each game that we have to guess? I found the OP a bit hard to follow if I'm being honest (but that's more a reflection on me than you). Or is it 6 riddles for 6 separate games?

I think you have a riddle to figure out which game and a secondary riddle to figure out what you have to do in the game. Three total games. Six total riddles.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

@Psy-Tychist If we get the second riddle via PM, do we answer on there or on this thread?

Via PM.

Also, when 10 correct answers have been guessed I will update the OP with the current riddle challenge and the game in question.

I will also list the competitors who have completed the challenges in order. A bit like Leaderboard :)

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 1