Kraven_15 - Backlog, Completion and General Updates

kraven_15

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 

Played un3 a few times with my mate. Cam pretty close before we tanked at the end. All in all, i think we should get this mission down relatively soon.

Kingdom Hearts 2

Thought it was time to start this. 3 worlds in so far. Gteat game... such a wonderful series

Dungeon Travellers 2

Up to the post game world Eternal Hell. Still working on 20k kills but its good that i can play however i want to achieve them

• 4 weeks later...

New Games:

Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS)

Shantae: Half Genie Hero (PS4)

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (PS4)

Shaq Fu 2 (PS4)

Update

NGS2

Finished UN3, only MN3 and UN1 to go. Haven't played in a while though due to mate's work schedule.

Kingdom Hearts 2

At the final story boss's door. Thinking I might do some clean up first like maxing out Valor and Master Forms to get high jump 3 and aerial thingy 3 to get all the chests / puzzles

Great series KH.

• 2 weeks later...

Kingdom Hearts 2:

working on the post story clean up. at level 78 now with most only 2-4 puzzle and treasures to find.

the organization 13 are pretty intense.  only played a couple goes to see what they were like and got oliterated. 

i beat separoth though, so thats something at least!

• 2 weeks later...

New games:

Kingdom Hearts 3

Spyro Trilogy

Updates

Kingdom Hearts 2:

Beat the rest of organization 13 last night.

Some pretty intense battles but on the whole most of them were fun... except 2. 

That clown, Vexen I think, with blue shield and that stupid anti-sora… ah man, he was the last one I beat. Pain in the patella!

And the water guy... not that he was hard but rather the game decided that it was going to make me anti-sora every time I chose a form to get rid of the water clones. Eventually I just used final form and it did the job. Going to fight Lingering Will tonight and then a couple more Olympus Cup score runs and that's the hard stuff done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Plat #116 - Kingdom Hearts 2

1Lcc2305.png

A great game in a great series. i think i prefer the first one though. this seemed to be waaaay more linear in terms of puzzles and exploration and felt more like 'cutscene, fight, walk a few meters, cutscene, fight, walk a few meters, cutscene, etc.'

the story was great though so it was ok. but yea, re-doing kingdom hearts 1 again now. i plat it on an alternate account but will do it on my main again for completion sake... and its been 4 years since then anyway so why not.

going to do my 100% run on proud mode like last time to make the level 100 trophy more purposeful.

up to agrabah now

• 1 month later...

Kingdom Hearts 

Finished the 100% run on Proud. Such a great game. Even on Proud, once you level up beyond a certain point, everything becomes a cake walk. KH2 was far more difficult as the boss fights actually require a fair amount of skill, though I definitely prefer KH1's gameplay.

Just the normal and unchanging equipment left to plat. I've decided to see if I can do unchanging equipment on Normal. I'm up to Monstro now and there's no issue so far... battles just take longer. I'm sure the time difference spent levelling up will negate needing to do another run through on easy

Edited by kraven_15