Gun Collector Trophy, possibly glitched but see new obtainers

KyonKuchiki

I need help with this trophy, and I think it glitched on me at least.  Did people that recently got it follow this video?  The gun that's not appearing for me, is that there's supposed to be one in the upper right file cabinet on bridge, but there's nothing in there for me, and I've reloaded the level countless times.  For people that recently got it, have people jumped around levels and just picked up guns they were missing, or did it all have to be collected in one playthrough?  Other than possibly that file cabinet gun?

Nevermind, just got the trophy a few minutes ago.  You can jump around levels and pick up guns you missed.  The filing cabinet gun in question that housed the silver pistol I needed apparently moved to the driver's seat in the locked orange SUV on the bridge level.  As soon as I picked it up, the trophy popped.

• 4 months later...
On 1/22/2018 at 8:47 AM, KyonKuchiki said:

I need help with this trophy, and I think it glitched on me at least.  Did people that recently got it follow this video?  The gun that's not appearing for me, is that there's supposed to be one in the upper right file cabinet on bridge, but there's nothing in there for me, and I've reloaded the level countless times.  For people that recently got it, have people jumped around levels and just picked up guns they were missing, or did it all have to be collected in one playthrough?  Other than possibly that file cabinet gun?

Hey I followed that video too and made sure to get the gun that was relocated to the car in Bridge as well as the hidden shotgun in the back of the Humvee in Refinery. Trophy still didn't pop for me. Did you find any other guns other than the guns listed in the video? 

I did not.  Only thing I can think of if you followed video perfectly, and it didn't pop, was that I actually did go through two-handed mode as well, thinking I might have needed those guns as well to count for the trophy.  Others have constantly reported 1-handed ones are the only ones necessary, but from my personal exp, I did do a two-handed playthrough before I found the SUV gun on the bridge that ultimately popped the trophy for me. 

• 8 months later...

fraid not mate, as the percentage of people gettin gun collector is 3.83% and the percentage of people beating apocalypse is 1.37%, meanin.... not necessary.

yours maybe glitched?

I just finished the campaign for the first time, then jumped back to the traintrack via chapter select to grab the only one i missed (thanks to that good 11min youtube vid that showed me an area i hadnt been) grabbed that... i dunno even what it is?! grenade launcher?! then my trophy instantly popped so i was happy that it was hassle free :)

just MP horde mode and apocalyptic run left... should i be scared.. lol .. im a little nervous!... 

Edited by esstee11

• 3 months later...

A possible solution:

I played the DLC, Deadman, and didnt get the trophy for picking every weapon. I tried twice and no result... But i played a third time and i got it. This time i used the move controller instead. I had used the aim controller the firsts two times. 

I also played the main game using the move, not the aim controller, and got the trophy. So I recommend playing using the move controller.