Trophy thoughts?

starcrunch061

On 1/22/2018 at 8:39 AM, starcrunch061 said:
Spoiler

I don't really have any myself. I just wanted to start one of these threads.

I WILL say that, if I'm judging this game based on its cover (which, in this case, is this shot right here):

L8da25e.png

it looks pretty bad. Also, is there a difference between a "gobber" and a "gobbler"? There is in the trophy descriptions.  And finally, there is this trophy:

6L873f58.png

Bragging Rights

Mature gobbler with hens harvest

I have no idea what that description means, but I'm pretty sure that turkey in the back is about to get it on with that hen in the front, so that's cool, I guess.

On the plus side, the tiles look good

If you thought that one was cool I am surprised you missed this one  4Ld9a80d.png

Lets face it, the game might be crap but this turkey is the shit and gets all the hens

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

My Iowa gaming brother! Be sure to report on it when you play it. I'm interested in hearing how bad it is.

Will do, I actually meant to play it this past weekend but spent more time than I should have platting Rugby WC 2015...

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2018 at 7:52 AM, starcrunch061 said:

On 4/20/2018 at 0:18 AM, skateak said:

So...this game is pretty terrible.  It takes forever to even find a turkey and then when you do find one you have about a 40% chance of actually hitting it even if you are aiming right at it.  The trophies seem like they are going to be straight-forward enough if not a little tedious.  There is also apparently a hunt timer for the season hunts but it doesn't show anywhere on screen so you have no idea how much time you have left.  I would definitely wait for this to go on sale or be free before I picked it up though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...