steel6burgh

Following orders trophy not unlocking

11 posts in this topic

Anybody have any issue with the following orders achievement for completing all secondary objectives in the main campaign not unlocking?  Anybody know if it will unlock after completing a few more missions secondary objectives or do you have to do an entire new play through.  I'm assuming since this has been a know glitch and the completion is so high someone can give me some information on how to get it to unlock.   Do i need to reinstall the game?  Thanks.

 

Update:  For anyone having this problem which seems to strike random people for no known reason all you need to do is uninstall and reinstall the game.  Upon doing so the trophy popped for me as soon as i opened up the game for the 1st time.  Problem solved.  All the guides out there tell you to replay missions or the entire game.  you don't need to do that.  

Edited by steel6burgh
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also had the same problem. It seemed like I completed all optional objectives but, as it turned out, in mission 7, I didn't blow up the boat (even though, at the end, all boxes next to Optional Objectives were checked). As soon as I started Mission 7 and blew the boat up (no need to go far ahead in the chapter, it will take less than 5 minutes), I got the trophy . So, if it didn't pop for you, that also might be the reason. 😁

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2018 at 1:05 AM, steel6burgh said:

Anybody have any issue with the following orders achievement for completing all secondary objectives in the main campaign not unlocking?  Anybody know if it will unlock after completing a few more missions secondary objectives or do you have to do an entire new play through.  I'm assuming since this has been a know glitch and the completion is so high someone can give me some information on how to get it to unlock.   Do i need to reinstall the game?  Thanks.

 

Update:  For anyone having this problem which seems to strike random people for no known reason all you need to do is uninstall and reinstall the game.  Upon doing so the trophy popped for me as soon as i opened up the game for the 1st time.  Problem solved.  All the guides out there tell you to replay missions or the entire game.  you don't need to do that.  

 

When you uninstalled the game and install it again. you said "Upon doing so the trophy popped for me as soon as i opened up the game for the 1st time". 

Did you update the game when doing so or did you enter the game without updating. 

Because for those who has the digital version. We kinda do have the choice to download the game again without the update. And from what I gathered the problem is with the game's latest updates. 

Edited by Xx-KingOFDark-xX
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2018 at 11:42 AM, theomgkitteh said:

I also had the same problem. It seemed like I completed all optional objectives but, as it turned out, in mission 7, I didn't blow up the boat (even though, at the end, all boxes next to Optional Objectives were checked). As soon as I started Mission 7 and blew the boat up (no need to go far ahead in the chapter, it will take less than 5 minutes), I got the trophy . So, if it didn't pop for you, that also might be the reason. 1f601.png

 

I can second this! The game shows that I did all the optional objectives in the main campaign but the trophy never popped. I tried this and it worked like a charm.

 

Big thanks to @theomgkitteh for mentioning this!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2018 at 11:02 AM, Xx-KingOFDark-xX said:

 

When you uninstalled the game and install it again. you said "Upon doing so the trophy popped for me as soon as i opened up the game for the 1st time". 

Did you update the game when doing so or did you enter the game without updating. 

Because for those who has the digital version. We kinda do have the choice to download the game again without the update. And from what I gathered the problem is with the game's latest updates. 

I never had to specify a version.  when I purchased the disc I popped it in and it automatically installed I'm assuming the latest version.  When I deleted it and reinstalled it I'm assuming the same version installed as the 1st time.  In my case it definitely wasn't the boat as others have mentioned, the game glitched out.   I have had three games not pop a trophy in the past year upon completing a series of events.  EXA.  finding all collectibles, obtaining 100% completion, finishing all missions or side missions.  Every time, I deleted and reinstalled the game and it either popped the trophy or the objective or task showed back up as incomplete so I was able to go back and do it again.  Just cause 3, mad max, sniper elite 3.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/01/2018 at 10:05 PM, steel6burgh said:

Update:  For anyone having this problem which seems to strike random people for no known reason all you need to do is uninstall and reinstall the game.  Upon doing so the trophy popped for me as soon as i opened up the game for the 1st time.  Problem solved.  All the guides out there tell you to replay missions or the entire game.  you don't need to do that.  


Anyone know if the same problem can be fixed using a digital download copy of the game (I assume you were using physical).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

To everyone who still having problems unlocking the Following Orders trophy, no its not glitched and there's no need to re-install the game. I had the same problem. Just head to mission 7 , and go to the bridge leading to the graveyard there's a patrol boat thats roaming there and will appear as a secondary objective once you see it. You'll have to destroy it. Really weird that its not showing unless you discover the boat yourself, I think its the only secondary objective that you must do that in order to get the objective. Here's a map of the mission you need to go across the bridge leading to the graveyard (Number 2) to spot it: https://guides.gamepressure.com/sniper_elite_4/guide.asp?ID=39064

Edited by W571WE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Cool 

Edited by NathanDarko
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, W571WE said:

To everyone who still having problems unlocking the Following Orders trophy, no its not glitched and there's no need to re-install the game. I had the same problem. Just head to mission 7 , and go to the bridge leading to the graveyard there's a patrol boat thats roaming there and will appear as a secondary objective once you see it. You'll have to destroy it. Really weird that its not showing unless you discover the boat yourself, I think its the only secondary objective that you must do that in order to get the objective. Here's a map of the mission you need to go across the bridge leading to the graveyard (Number 2) to spot it: https://guides.gamepressure.com/sniper_elite_4/guide.asp?ID=39064

been awhile since i did this game but pretty sure I tried that 1st and it wasn't what was keeping the trophy from unlocking for me.  The trophy popped for me after seemingly meeting all requirements then deleting and reinstalling the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Do we have to do the side quests on overwatch too?

 

 

Edit:  nvm, was missing the painting side quests from mission 5.  Didn't know it had 3-4 parts.

Edited by Fr_0zt
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.