PS4 blocks trophy notification popups while streaming

DARKB1KE

6 hours ago, AydenBonnette said:

Sony is never going to change this in any future update, the best you've got is to disable notifications which you can deselect everything in one button on the top. 

It's true that there is little hope that one person can change anything in their company.  It's worth a shot though, at the very least I won't get a response and it doesn't hurt to ask them about it.  They'll never know what's wrong unless people speak up and voice their concerns.

Still, I know children that could design better UI (user interface) than Sony does...  which says a lot. 

9 hours ago, Xionx said:

Can you maybe use little bit bigger letters? because i have hard time to read it.

See sometimes there is no direct solution to a problem . Thats why people give you alternatives. You want them displayed , without deactivating notifications , without external device , while recording with ps4 build in streaming/recording program. You already know thats impossible and people show you alternatives, but only thing you do is getting toxic and send them away.

People try to help by bringing up some alternatives to fix your problem the only ways it actually is possible, and you get agressive and personal?

If thread is not about finding solutions of possible alternatives , than its just about "bitching" of an problem. If you dont want others to discusse with you about it than why opening an topic ? Status would be better than.

What ever, your highly toxic behavior against people who try to help is pretty sad.

Sounds more like you have a problem to come here and bark orders.  Take your negativity elsewhere.  Yep, the big letters help because it seems nobody understands.  Glad you finally read it.  Bye boi. 

The entire thread was based around removing black box while also displaying trophy notifications in full, based off Sony software. 

3rd party recording hardware is not a viable solution.  Turning it off is not a viable solution.  Thanks anyways. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

1 hour ago, DARKB1KE said:

Sounds more like you have a problem to come here and bark orders.  Take your negativity elsewhere.  Yep, the big letters help because it seems nobody understands.  Glad you finally read it.  Bye boi. 

The entire thread was based around removing black box while also displaying trophy notifications in full, based off Sony software. 

3rd party recording hardware is not a viable solution.  Turning it off is not a viable solution.  Thanks anyways. 

Bark orders? negativity? Do you know what these words even mean? Because none of them happend in my posts.

Writing nonesense in big letters , highlighted or caps lock makes it still nonesense. Removing black box without 3rd party recording is impossible and people already told you on first few posts , so writing it again in different colors and forms doesnt change the fact that it is impossible.

People try to give you alternatives and you agressivly response and send people away.

• Like 3

Just now, Xionx said:

Bark orders? negativity? Do you know what these words even mean? Because none of them happend in my posts.

Writing nonesense in big letters , highlighted or caps lock makes it still nonesense. Removing black box without 3rd party recording is impossible and people already told you on first few posts , so writing it again in different colors and forms doesnt change the fact that it is impossible.

People try to give you alternatives and you agressivly response and send people away.

Do not bother replying.  Thread was resolved ages ago, it's blocked due to privacy settings with people's real names being displayed.  And as I stated earlier, PSN should remove real names from PSN because it's a terrible feature. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

Why is this so serious of an issue for you to go on about if you aren't even serious about streaming?

I don't know any of my friends that stream for money that do not use a capture card. You get higher resolution at higher framerates, with a lot more freedom. They don't cost much either, hell I have one.

Not to say the built in streaming is terrible, it's actually quite good. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Why is this so serious of an issue for you to go on about if you aren't even serious about streaming?

I don't know any of my friends that stream for money that do not use a capture card. You get higher resolution at higher framerates, with a lot more freedom. They don't cost much either, hell I have one.

Not to say the built in streaming is terrible, it's actually quite good. 

Because people are not getting the point of the thread.  People are wrong on the internet.  Obviously I'm too smart for my own good. 

Also because I prefer clean UI design.  This is a pretty shitty job for Sony, a huge black box?  Really?  That's the best they can come up with? 

Fire whoever is in charge and make some real changes.  Tons of features that are missing on the PS4 were done better on PS3, an older console. 

Edited by DARKB1KE
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, MMDE said:

Well, that's not the case of KH, seeing as that was over the use of Tarzan.

That was exactly the case with KH, they didn't had the rights to release Utada's songs digitally so that's why it took them so long to release them like that. Tarzan didn't prevent anything, they just couldn't create new content with the IP but everything already created it was fair use, besides Disney already regained the rights for Tarzan by the time KH2 was released so that wouldn't prevent anything anyway.

Edited by Devil_Spooky
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 1/24/2018 at 1:25 AM, AydenBonnette said:

These two things contradict each other because people anywhere at anytime only bitch and complain to one another. MOST people are self absorbed and think about there personal problems rather than the other persons. 

On the side of this thread no amount of petitioning is going to get them to get rid of the god awful black shit box. Yeah, it sucks and is ugly on videos but the only real work around is to record videos rather than livestream on the internal ps4 capture settings, disable notifications during each individual stream which is annoying as fuck, or buy a capture card for as cheap as you can get it. I would personally recommend the capture card route if your serious into a hobby about making videos or streaming.

I think that even if you have money or don't have money, make "professional" YT videos or don't, you should be able to enable certain normal features being shown in the videos. I see no need to go out of your way to buy something that you will only a handful of times.

• Like 3