Nevermind

horrorstan

Don't think so? Cause here in New Zealand, it's free too: https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/product/EP0006-CUSA02491_00-MASSEFFECT400000 as I just checked when you said it was free.  I wonder if it's everywhere or not.

Even though I don't care too much for the game, it's free, so... I may just download it because of that alone, free is better than giving them money x.x

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Don't think so? Cause here in New Zealand, it's free too: https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/product/EP0006-CUSA02491_00-MASSEFFECT400000 as I just checked when you said it was free.  I wonder if it's everywhere or not.

Even though I don't care too much for the game, it's free, so... I may just download it because of that alone, free is better than giving them money x.x

Sorry It´s a Demo  :C

Just now, rabbit-ko said:

a 45gb "demo"?

i'm already downloading it... let's hope it's not a demo

It looks like it is.  Got the email saying "Full game trial".  So really, just got rid of the damn thing.  Didn't want a glorified 10 hour demo of the game, which I probably wouldn't play anymore than that unless it were the full version of it.

It looks like it is.  Got the email saying "Full game trial".  So really, just got rid of the damn thing.  Didn't want a glorified 10 hour demo of the game, which I probably wouldn't play anymore than that unlanks anywayess it were the full version of it.

yeah... it says something like full game trial indeed, already cancelling it! not wasting time!
thanks anyway, had to try lol

It looks like it is.  Got the email saying "Full game trial".  So really, just got rid of the damn thing.  Didn't want a glorified 10 hour demo of the game, which I probably wouldn't play anymore than that unless it were the full version of it.

Butts :( sorry for wasting everyones time ^^*

They did it on Xbox. I played the one hour trial before release. Watch out when you play it. If you are planning on buying the game, the trophies might unlock out of order. I got all the achievements I unlocked in the trial when I bought the game, except one and it was out of order because I got beat the game before even landing on a new planet (I landed on a new planet in the trial)