Fire ferrets strike again.

aZombieDictator

How the hell is this trophy possible? I'm missing one trophy now and I've spent 2-3 hours trying to complete the final match and the farthest I've ever gotten is one win. I can't win face off, I can't knock anyone off the edge, I can't keep my team ahead. This trophy has completely broken me and I just can't do it. Is there some kind of strategy or way to make this possible? I've followed other tips online and I still can't do it.

8 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

It's not that difficult. Just focus on one guy, and then move on to the next one. I found that it helped to stand towards the right or left side, instead of the middle, so you can see shots coming your direction more easily.

And ofcourse, keep countering.

I tried that strategy for an hour. Countering doesn't work because they end up sending it back 5 times and one shotting you, and I've been staying on the sides the whole time, I can barely even get one enemy knocked back one circle, let alone knocking him off the map. I've done so many things in games, things way harder than this, but this is the one thing I cant do that just breaks me. I'm at work now and I just can't get my mind off of it. I can't even concentrate on my job all that well because it's gotten to me so badly.

Edited by aZombieDictator

4 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

I tried that strategy for an hour. Countering doesn't work because they end up sending it back 5 times and one shotting you, and I've been staying on the sides the whole time, I can barely even get one enemy knocked back one circle, let alone knocking him off the map. I've done so many things in games, things way harder than this, but this is the one thing I cant do that just breaks me. I'm at work now and I just can't get my mind off of it. I can't even concentrate on my job all that well because it's gotten to me so badly.

Don't let a trophy, let alone any game bother you this much. It's beatable, just gotta learn what works best. Don't stress over it. Just come back to it refreshed and ready to knock this thing out! 

3 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Don't let a trophy, let alone any game bother you this much. It's beatable, just gotta learn what works best. Don't stress over it. Just come back to it refreshed and ready to knock this thing out! 

Well I've gotten myself so far into it and spent so much time it's hard not to stress. I can't even quit out because it'll reset the whole tournament. I've had my console on this match for like 15 hours... (In rest mode) I just don't know what to do about this if I can't get it done in 3 hours. I can't just let the game sit with one trophy from Platinum.

Just to confirm, have you won the other trophies yet? Are you with korra in the maximum of attributes? they say that this facilitates the conquest, it can be only pisicologico, but I only succeed after this.

This trophy is really boring, I'm going to stay in the corners, I started to focus on the characters that the machine focuses, because a single person beating each one does not work, also avoid jumping, as you may have noticed, but if you get caught in the air will simply be played back.

45 minutes ago, WerneyPark said:

Just to confirm, have you won the other trophies yet? Are you with korra in the maximum of attributes? they say that this facilitates the conquest, it can be only pisicologico, but I only succeed after this.

This trophy is really boring, I'm going to stay in the corners, I started to focus on the characters that the machine focuses, because a single person beating each one does not work, also avoid jumping, as you may have noticed, but if you get caught in the air will simply be played back.

Yeah I've done everything else and my stuff is maxed. I'm tempted to share play this because I'm having such an awful time, but I really don't wanna resort to that. I'll give it another go and upload a video when I get home, see if someone could give pointers.

Ok I'm at wits end here. I just wanna shareplay and get this nightmare over. In my 207 Platinums I've never raged as hard and destroyed as much stuff as what this trophy is making me go through. I just can't do it. I'm uploading a video, and what really pushed me over the edge was I knocked a guy out with two minutes left, then the other two people turtled the whole time, I won the round then Korra got immediately knocked out of the ring next round. I just can't believe I'm having this much trouble with this. I wanna take a break but I'm so into this and I don't wanna have to reset the full tournament.

Sorry for this basically being a rant thread but I'm literally broken from this trophy and this hasn't happened to me this bad before.

Just happened again. Win first round, Korra knocked out immediately in second round. I'm almost over 3 hours of failing this one match.

Also my teammates keep getting knocked off the map and I'm now unable to win a single round. This is eating me alive. I just can't do this. How the hell is this even at a 30% unlock rate?

Just now, holyboi_18 said:

I platinumed this game twice (PS3) & (PS4) & nearly a 3rd time for someone but this time in shareplay not including this trophy (I tried for a couple hours to get this trophy in share play but it was to laggy)

Well damn that blows. I don't think I'll ever Platinum this game then... It's just gonna eat away at me forever.

No keep at it that's how I felt doing stage 5 naga It took me forever the 1st time I platinumed it. 

Oh & doing this trophy focus on one enemy at a time dodge/counter there attacks try not to get knocked back or your teammates it can be luck based as well just try to get everyone to focus on one enemy & knock them in the water 1 by 1

I literally can't do this. I fucking can't. I fucking can't can't can't can't. I'm shaking about to break more stuff. I literally was one shot away from winning a face off and lost. I'm gonna end up destroying my PlayStation if I keep playing

I just deleted the game from my PlayStation. This is literally the hardest and most bullshit gaming experience I've had in my entire life. And now I'm gonna be forever taunted with a 90% 

Here's my video... 

But it's worthless now. I don't even wanna go over the damage I caused because of this. In total over 3 hours of failed attempts.

26 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Sounds like you just need to take a break. Sometimes, your mind just can't handle something anymore and then you come back and beat it on the first go. 

I took three breaks total. Everytime I came back ended in my same rage. If I come back to it I can guarantee I'm gonna destroy something else. This part of the game was the perfect shitstorm of everything that sets me off. And I can't even tell if I'm awful at it or it's bad luck. Probably both.

The only way I'll ever get this trophy now is shareplay or if someone comes over to my house. A trophy with fucking 10% unlock rate on PSN and 30% on here is what fucking broke me. I just can't even. 

9 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Lmao ive felt your pain so many times on so many different games

ive never played this one but i hope you get it soon dude

1 minute ago, Property_Damage said:

Lmao ive felt your pain so many times on so many different games

ive never played this one but i hope you get it soon dude

It's not happening. I already deleted the game. I guaranteed will break something else if I try it again. If I can't do it in three hours, I'm not gonna be able to do it at all. I'm so broken from this I'm just gonna stop trophy hunting for a while. Monster Hunter couldn't come at a better time.

15 minutes ago, Unforgiven256 said:

That trophy was absolute bullshit. The rage I felt trying to beat those guys was immense. But it's definitely doable. Mostly luck based unfortunately. Try it a few times, if you don't succeed, take a break, come back to it later. You can do it.

As I've said I came back three times, total of three hours. I can't push myself anymore or I'm gonna like burn my house down or something. I can't believe how close I was though, one face off from winning, but only won like 1 out of three faceoff and I lost. I was so fucking close, but it took three hours to get that close and I doubt I could do it again. I'm just sitting here with an awful headache trying to recover now.

10 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Eu literalmente não posso fazer isso. Eu não posso. Eu não posso poder não posso não posso. Estou tremendo para quebrar mais coisas. Eu literalmente estava a pouca distância de ganhar um rosto e perder. Eu vou acabar destruindo o meu PlayStation se eu continuar jogando

Acabei de excluir o jogo da minha PlayStation. Esta é, literalmente, a experiência de jogo mais difícil e mais besteira que tive na minha vida inteira. E agora vou ser provocado para sempre com 90% 

Aqui está o meu vídeo ... 

Mas agora não vale a pena. Eu nem quero superar o dano causado por causa disso. No total mais de 3 horas de tentativas falhadas.

Hello, things I realized.

1 - You repeatedly jump more than 3 times to the same side, I do not recommend doing this, because in the third jump your character is slower in landing and takes a while to recover. and in the mean time you either get caught in the air, or take damage from enemies. always make two to one side and one to the other.

2 - you always end the combo, I do not recommend doing this, because the last blow that is stronger has a slow animation, and in that time you take damage from the opponents.

3 - several times use the strong blow, I do not recommend doing this, because it is slow and the enemy can hit you in the mean time.

4 - you are clearly already nervous about the game and do not realize what you are doing, because at this point in the image below, you should focus on the player who is alone, and you are focusing the two more behind. at that moment your allies were on the back of the map, and you falling, they would also go to the back line, but the adversary was in the same situation, so focusing on him, besides you advancing a line, your friends would go along with you.

5 - You are not focusing on the players that the machine is focusing on.

6 - Defend is the best attack, first defend if you dodge and defend the attacks and only after attack, you take a lot of damage for free.

7 - I watched 7 minutes, and I did not see you bouncing the enemy attack one time, when you do this, besides not being hit and thrown harder against the enemy, just be careful if he bounces again I remomiendo deviate therefore will be a blow 3x stronger and will be its end.

This game is not online, maybe one day you do not face this challenge again, you have 207 platinum, games like bloodborn, Destiny, God of War, bayonet on your platinum list, and I think that's amazing, I do not I have any kind of skill for these games, maybe someone who taught me how to play them or I just did not think it was not worth trying.

Sp5UEqIeRwuHw-ESO2shVA.png

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

I'm stuck on this trophy as well.  Can anyone tell me how you control which guy you are targeting?  Additionally, can you control who your partners are targeting?  It seems like you can, but it doesn't make sense to me.  I often lose because my character doesn't target the right person and I spend a few crucial seconds trying to lock on to them.

Any help would be appreciated.