Trophy Thoughts?

ThatMuttGuy

2 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

i know absolutely nothing about this game 

i want it just for the name alone

It looks interesting. Fast paced gunplay in first person with random redneck weapons (potato launcher, dynamite, etc.) against monsters in a pyramid. This game looks fun and I'll probably pick it up in a sale. I loved Rogue Legacy, even if I'll never get the platinum for it lol.

I played it on PC, it's a better tower of guns/ziggurat, but thats not saying much. The game has great graphics but you end up just playing for long periods of time without making much progress because of how grindy the game is. The game has a problem(well all these types do) where you just play over and over and over hoping to get a good run with decent drops but you don't. I wouldn't recommend the game personally, it'll launch at $20 and I would not pay that much. It's also never been below $10 on sale so you can safely ignore it until they give it a good sale in like 3 years or something. 

Negative scrolls is what will do your head in, literally can't even get some runs going because you only get negative scrolls as drops.

Edited by BHK3

8 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Saw Hutts play this game a while ago and been waiting for the PS4 release ever since. I'm a sucker for rogue light games like this and it seems like tower of guns or Ziggurat which were games I loved and 100%ed.

I enjoyed the hell out of Ziggurat. I really need to go back and put some more time into it. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, tylerh1701 said:

I enjoyed the hell out of Ziggurat. I really need to go back and put some more time into it. 

I'm one of the 93 Platinum achievers in that game. I still can't believe I platinumed it. Maybe you could be 94! Just make sure you use the vampire for hard mode.

Edited by aZombieDictator

• 1 month later...

Finally got platinum. Very fun game with a decent challenge, but fully upgrading the skill tree and getting 25,000 kills are highly unnecessary trophies. My playtime when I was done with everything else in the game was about 20 hours, my playtime after platinum is 45 hours. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

I'm getting pretty close to Platinum. I only do like one or two runs a day. I've been streaming my entire process as well. Latest video I put up was the easy peasy and no help trophies.

https://m.youtube.com/c/azombiedictator

Only trophy I'm worried about is plague medallion.

Edited by aZombieDictator

12 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

I'm getting pretty close to Platinum. I only do like one or two runs a day. I've been streaming my entire process as well. Latest video I put up was the easy peasy and no help trophies.

https://m.youtube.com/c/azombiedictator

Only trophy I'm worried about is plague medallion.

Plague Medallion isn't too bad. You die in one hit, but so do enemies, and that includes bosses. So for the most part you just have to be a little cautious and sit back, picking off enemies. All trophies pertaining to completing the game only require you to kill Fayoum too, so no need to redo the first two pyramids.

1 minute ago, Dark_Raven666 said:

Plague Medallion isn't too bad. You die in one hit, but so do enemies, and that includes bosses. So for the most part you just have to be a little cautious and sit back, picking off enemies. All trophies pertaining to completing the game only require you to kill Fayoum too, so no need to redo the first two pyramids.

It's still gonna be a pain in the ass. Does the invincibility skill work for it?

8 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

It's still gonna be a pain in the ass. Does the invincibility skill work for it?

I didn't try, but I assume so. It sets your HP to 1 but you can still use abilities. Not sure I'd really recommend that though because Apis only has 1 jump and I found mobility to be really helpful. I used Neith's favour for the sniper but any class with good ranged weapons would probably be good.

8 hours ago, Dark_Raven666 said:

I didn't try, but I assume so. It sets your HP to 1 but you can still use abilities. Not sure I'd really recommend that though because Apis only has 1 jump and I found mobility to be really helpful. I used Neith's favour for the sniper but any class with good ranged weapons would probably be good.

Ahh ok. I'm probably gonna go crazy trying to do it. I can already see me dying in the stupidest ways. I'm definitely saving that trophy for last though.