PS Essentials Sale (NA)

Mesopithecus

These sales keep popping up one after another so I'm sure this won't be the last for awhile. It's a shame most of these are cheaper at retail stores anyways, except for the Crash Trilogy which stands out. If you were interested in getting it sometime, you might as well get it now for $24 instead of the normal $30+ price tag.

Still can't load the list. Mm well these seemed like good prices but then I forgot I had to multiply everything by about 1.3 for us up north :/. 

Meh sale tbh with some good ones here and there but by good I mean for others in general but those aren't my style of games. Yea nothing for me especially that I can get some cheaper and physical copy too

5 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:
  1. This list South Park Stick of Truth for PS4 for 6.99. Is this a miss print because I don't see it in the PS4 store?

I think they probably mean the PS3 version?  The list was still being updated when I copy/pasted it over.  I imagine everyone has been stuck with PS Store not functioning correctly and I know the flash sale list had some anomalies.

I'll check it now and if it is indeed the PS3 version, I will move it over

Edited by Mesopithecus

1 minute ago, Mesopithecus said:

I imagine they probably mean the PS3 version?  The list was still being updated when I copy/pasted it over.  I imagine everyone has been stuck with PS Store not functioning correctly and I know the flash sale list had some anomalies.

I'll check it now and if it is indeed the PS3 version, I will move it over

Ok. I don't even see it in the PS4 store at all. I assume it can't be purchased separately on PS4.

1 minute ago, snakebit10 said:

Ok. I don't even see it in the PS4 store at all. I assume it can't be purchased separately on PS4.

I've just checked it now and it was the PS3 version.  I've noticed a comment from the Playstation Lifestyles post saying the author had some issues accessing the sales between P and S, so there may be some missing games or smaller errors.