Online closes February 10th!

grifteskymfning

Another game soon to be gone this year. So sad   

Hey can some one tell me if this is a hard game and if it can be boosted. Also how long it will take to earn all the trophies. I don't want to start it and then realize I made a big mistake and have no time to get the work needed done in time. 

Thank you  

Edited by dragon11gggg

It doesn't look to hard to be boosted right? I mean the offline stuff you can probably do any time (unless it always needs to have online connection.) MM trophies look easy (although I don't know how you do a perfect match). and maybe you can just go online and queue up with 4 other players for almost all trophies right? Can somebody confirm?

24 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

I'm sorta concerned that this will be a Marvel Heroes Omega situation and they'll try to shut it earlier than the announced date. It's $15 on PSN so it'll be cool to a really rare Platinum. Problem is there isn't even a trophy guide so it's hard to tell if it'll be glitched.

That being said, might be the other way around just like with Kill Strain when they moved server closure for a couple of months.

But yeah, that would be pretty interesting to plat this game while it's possible.

8 hours ago, NutellaOrgies said:

It looks like you would need 6 people total. There are a couple trophies where you need triple kills. Other than that some need 4 people

Unless you can do a 3v1 match....

There`s no kills, it`s basically a sports game. You just need 4 to boost, I`ll crete a gaming session later. Tested autoboosting but the game wont match PS4s from the same IP address, had to use my phone router

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

There`s no kills, it`s basically a sports game. You just need 4 to boost, I`ll crete a gaming session later. Tested autoboosting but the game wont match PS4s from the same IP address, had to use my phone router

I just looked at gameplay videos. It looks so bad lol. I thought triple combos were triple kills. Guess not, it looks like volleyball kinda

18 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

It doesn't look to hard to be boosted right? I mean the offline stuff you can probably do any time (unless it always needs to have online connection.) MM trophies look easy (although I don't know how you do a perfect match). and maybe you can just go online and queue up with 4 other players for almost all trophies right? Can somebody confirm?

yes,with four persons in the boost you can do all the trophies,i platted this game with a friend and two more for 4 trophies the rest with one friend is enough for obtain all rest of trophies

Edited by locoporkko
  • Like 1

Seems that all trophies can be earned via "party" play. I have 2 x PS4 and just checked it on my 2 alt. accounts and got +- 7 trophies on each.

Obviously those have to be earned in 2 vs. 2 and you need to have 4 players (2 on 1 PS4 doesn't work):

I'm the MVP!

I like team play

I've got this

Doppelganger

Before I will decide for it...

Can someone explain how to get:

Uncontrollable speed - for sure it is  not only 10x speed, has to be something more?

No one can stop me! - which triple combo is the easiest to do? Dash, block, jump, shot? It's kind of tricky to do it once, not even to mention 10x in a row...4

On 24.01.2018 at 10:52 AM, EdinhoN said:

I have created a boosting session in case someone is interested in this 2 hour plat haha

You are still missing 1 trophy... WIll you go for it?

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

Can someone explain how to get:

Uncontrollable speed - for sure it is  not only 10x speed, has to be something more?

No one can stop me! - which combo is triple combp is the easiest to do? Dash, block, jump, shot? It;s kind of tricky to do it once, not even to mention 10x in a row...

Uncontrollable speed : get a 10 streak, then let your partner do its ultima (L2). You need to catch the/a ball

No one can stop me! Dash+Block -> Jump -> Shoot. You will get it eventually. Getting your partner to lower the streak helps a lot.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

Uncontrollable speed : get a 10 streak, then let your partner do its ultima (L2). You need to catch the/a ball - And score I pressume?

No one can stop me! Dash+Block -> Jump -> Shoot. You will get it eventually. Getting your partner to lower the streak helps a lot.

That was a quick one! Thanks!

I think I will give it a chance during this weekend...

Since it is not on my trophy list yet, I can not create the gaming session...

So 100% you cannot self boost any of this? Also what’s a easier way to win a round in 30seconds? There any move that does tons of damage?

also does it matter which server you play on?

Edited by Jare

5 hours ago, TrophyDad said:

multiple ps4s will not work for this game the server will disconnect one ps4 after 15 seconds the match starts unless you can use a separate ip address in your ps4s

But it has worked in my case: as I said: I played for more than 2 hours with my 2 x PS4, same ISP, used Europe servers and I didn't have any issues to play 1 vs.1 matches.

Or do you mean 2 vs. 2 game maybe?

20 minutes ago, Jare said:

So 100% you cannot self boost any of this? Also what’s a easier way to win a round in 30seconds? There any move that does tons of damage?

also does it matter which server you play on?

You can self boost only the 1 vs. 1 trophies.

For 30s win, check this movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYyPlbRETTM

I was able to connect to Europe, not able to connect to South America (didn't try the other ones).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Smashero said:

via "party" play

Can you please tell me how to get party play to work, cause I cannot get it to work with my other ps4, says I have 0 friends online even when they are clearly online 

can you also explain the video strategy for the 30 second round win?

Edit just tried instead searching for my partner like normal, 1st game went 15 seconds before ending, rest after have been fine

Edited by Jare

1 hour ago, Jare said:

Can you please tell me how to get party play to work, cause I cannot get it to work with my other ps4, says I have 0 friends online even when they are clearly online 

can you also explain the video strategy for the 30 second round win?

Not have the game now in front of my eyes, but IIRC...

Press :square: to go into the "party" menu, then you have to add the friend through it (there was option PS4/PC, then put the PSN ID) - it's not that you have him on your XMB friend's list, has to be added via game.

Your second account shall get the invitation and then be listed under "friends".

Then there was 0/1 showing if this account is online, for me it was "1" and I just pressed :cross: on it to invite to party and then with :r1: choose the last option and you can choose the arena and type of game

and when you will start it, matchmaking will appear and your second account will join automatically.

For the 30 sec trophy, I didn't try it, just found this movie a "minute" ago.

I see that you have just got some 1 vs. 1 trophies. Did you manage with 2 x PS4 so far?

Maybe you would like to try 2 vs. 2 later?

• Like 1