Online closes February 10th!

grifteskymfning

On 24/01/2018 at 7:52 AM, EdinhoN said:

I have created a boosting session in case someone is interested in this 2 hour plat haha

THIS IS NOT A 2 HOUR PLAT. Avoid this horrible game if anyone can, you have been warned.

Expensive as hell, that's the worst game I've played in my life.

After this one, I truly love "Mineirinho Ultra Adventures", which is a mocking game released in Steam last year

Just now, Jare said:

So anyone here who has 20 epic saves, can they say how they did it and what contributes them to being epic?

Saving a powerful shot inside your coloured area in front of the goal.

Search the trophy name in YouTube as there is a guide for that

11 hours ago, Smashero said:

Seems that all trophies can be earned via "party" play. I have 2 x PS4 and just checked it on my 2 alt. accounts and got +- 7 trophies on each.

Obviously those have to be earned in 2 vs. 2 and you need to have 4 players (2 on 1 PS4 doesn't work):

I'm the MVP!

I like team play

I've got this

Doppelganger

Before I will decide for it...

Can someone explain how to get:

Uncontrollable speed - for sure it is  not only 10x speed, has to be something more?

No one can stop me! - which triple combo is the easiest to do? Dash, block, jump, shot? It's kind of tricky to do it once, not even to mention 10x in a row...4

You are still missing 1 trophy... WIll you go for it?

Yeah, of course. I'll be doing the 30 sec next weekend as long as this game servers don't crash for good before the final date.

Uncontrollable speed is weird, you should get it while trying to do the Triple Combos. My friend got while defending a 10x Triple Combo, I got while scoring g with Ryonosuke L2.

The only way to do a triple combo is Square+Circle, X, Square/Circle/Triangle. (use circle for final one, it is better to receive).

The only good trick is to always reduce the streak whenever you can, doing a triple combo is tricky at 10x, so try to reach 5 triple combos in a row while keeping the streak around 5x, after that make your boosting partner concede the next goal and let the green referee ball enter twice to drop it back to 1x, then, it should be easy again to do it 5x more in a row

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

THIS IS NOT A 2 HOUR PLAT. Avoid this horrible game if anyone can, you have been warned.

After this one, I truly love "Mineirinho Ultra Adventures", which is a mocking game released in Steam last year

It looks waaaaaay better then way of redemption though :awesome:

16 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Saving a powerful shot inside your coloured area in front of the goal.

Search the trophy name in YouTube as there is a guide for that

Yeah, of course. I'll be doing the 30 sec next weekend as long as this game servers don't crash for good before the final date.

Uncontrollable speed is weird, you should get it while trying to do the Triple Combos. My friend got while defending a 10x Triple Combo, I got while scoring g with Ryonosuke L2.

The only way to do a triple combo is Square+Circle, X, Square/Circle/Triangle. (use circle for final one, it is better to receive).

The only good trick is to always reduce the streak whenever you can, doing a triple combo is tricky at 10x, so try to reach 5 triple combos in a row while keeping the streak around 5x, after that make your boosting partner concede the next goal and let the green referee ball enter twice to drop it back to 1x, then, it should be easy again to do it 5x more in a row

I didn't got it while doing triple combos though.. I got it when I catched an ultima ball from the second character after getting a streak of 10.

Edited by Bumperklever

1 hour ago, grifteskymfning said:

Think I can selfboost 2v2 with my four PS4s?

1st of all, you will have to buy at least 2 copies of the game.

2nd - 99% yes: if it is possible to get the trophies while play 1 vs.1 "party" I would state that it shall be totally possible.

But @TrophyDad mentioned earlier, that he had a problems while using the same IP (I didn't have for 1 vs.1).

Besides... If you will not manage, I am ready to support you with my 2.

57 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

I can not agree that it is horrible. It's quite ok actually and easy trophy-wise. There is a lot way much worse games out there :D.

Edited by Smashero

20 minutes ago, Smashero said:

1st of all, you will have to buy at least 2 copies of the game.

2nd - 99% yes: if it is possible to get the trophies while play 1 vs.1 "party" I would state that it shall be totally possible.

But @TrophyDad mentioned earlier, that he had a problems while using the same IP (I didn't have for 1 vs.1).

Besides... If you will not manage, I am ready to support you with my 2.

I can not agree that it is horrible. It's quite ok actually and easy trophy-wise. There is a lot way much worse games out there :D.

I can not find my 2 ps4s while on the same network. My solution was to turn on my mobile phone router but my ping made the match barely start.

You, sir... You are probably not having a 270 ms ping on this game, lol. Triple combo streak is a pain by itself, I had to learn how to play with that ridiculous ammount of ping

13 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

I can not find my 2 ps4s while on the same network. My solution was to turn on my mobile phone router but my ping made the match barely start.

You, sir... You are probably not having a 270 ms ping on this game, lol. Triple combo streak is a pain by itself, I had to learn how to play with that ridiculous ammount of ping

Oh...

That changes a lot. So yep, in such case it is indeed painful :/. When I tried yesterday had around 55 ms.

Hope you will manage anyway!

Edited by Smashero

41 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Oh...

That changes a lot. So yep, in such case it is indeed painful :/. When I tried yesterday had around 55 ms.

Hope you will manage anyway!

Yep, it sucks they have already closed South American Servers. In SA, I should get a low ping too, but I managed to finish almost all trophies after a lot of trial and error. Even deactivated all PS4 notifications and forgot about it, resulting in me trying to get the Triple Combo streak for an hour after I actually achieved it lol. Just missing 30 sec, hope the servers don't crash until next Saturday.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Yep, it sucks they have already closed South American Servers. In SA, I should get a low ping too, but I managed to finish almost all trophies after a lot of trial and error. Even deactivated all PS4 notifications and forgot about it, resulting in me trying to get the Triple Combo streak for an hour after I actually achieved it lol. Just missing 30 sec, hope the servers don't crash until next Saturday.

That's why I couldn't connect to SA...

Since you have the Triple Combo Streak, you shall update your signature ;). I am still a bit afraid to start this title on my main account that I will not manage to plat in time...

Some pretty useful info in this topic, thanks a lot guys! ☺️

I am planning to start boosting this from Sunday, so feel free to add me as a friend. I have two PS4s as well, but I doubt I'll be able to connect them both to a 2v2 match. ?

I am extremely serious about platting this, however I am getting afraid that it might close earlier, considering the South American servers have already been shutdown. ? It will be a gamble! ?

I will be online on Sunday around 18:00 - 00:00 (GMT +1) and during the next week I will be around everyday from 11:00 - 17:00 (possibly 22:00 - 01:00 as well if needed) GMT +1 - hopefully I'll be able to finish this in a few days max (fingers crossed). ?

I wish everyone good luck boosting! ?  

13 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

So is the IP lock thing bullshit?

I don't know, my 2 ps4s won't connect through the same network. I have tried even changing my internal IP address (but of course that didn't make a difference), separating my 2 routers in different IP classes.

I've never managed to connect my 2 ps4s through matchmaking, either in 1v1 or 2v2, even party invites don't work for 2v2.

What worked for me was using my mobile phone internet, however my higher ping through 4G makes the match drop instantly as soon as the countdown starts.

I asked today to a few guys, this doesn't work unfortunately, and they got a few PS4's. The game in game invite is pretty shit as well. The party lobby can glitch out, if that happens just restart the game again and you will see your friends online in the game. I'm not sure if you change the other settings on your router like different internet ports?

So i'm pretty much sure, it doesn't work.

OK, you can not connect 2 x PS4 on North America server from same IP. Even the Invite to party doesn't work. Just tried.

Anyway working fine on Europe server.

Also: 25 combos is glitched somehow?

I am making a lot of combos during the game, got a lot of points for them, BUT at the final screen combos = 0, but I have a lot of points for epic saves instead!

Tried on both servers - same thing...

Or... It is glitched and I got "10 in a row" instead while not fulfilling the requirements for it?

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

@Bumperklever , @EdinhoN , @Smashero Argh I really regret having started playing this game now, I already struggle with quite a few trophies! ?

:gold: Fast winner - I watched this video and I have no idea how he is giving so much damage. ? Instead of 150 - 230 points, I keep scoring 60 - 120 with each strike which is making getting this trophy impossible. On the other hand I got 45 secs win with Korban without even trying - he was giving much higher amounts of points. ?

:gold: No one can stop me! - again a great video here, but I keep dashing the ball far away behind me instead of forward and close and so I am not able to run to it and catch it. ? It's like a 50% chance that it goes to the right direction... my best combo so far has been like 7x and then my alt ran out of health. ? 

:gold: Combo master and :bronze: Uncontrollable speed - these trophies are simply glitched, do you guys remember what triggered them/when did they pop up? (also some additional info such as which heroes you used etc.?) I used both videos: this (for Combo Master) and this (for Uncontrollable speed - as well as defending many opponents Ultimas in 2v2 matches while being at 10 streaks) without any success. ?

Thanks to everyone in advance, any help would be appreciated! ? Also @Jare if you'd like to rage about  :silver: Relax, I am here together with me, feel free to add me and we can attempt it. ? I have a rough idea how to do this, but I keep running out of health prior to getting enough Epic Saves. ?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Anyone know how to do Uncontrollable speed Trophy? I've been trying with @Jarebut it doesn't work. Uncontrollable speed
Score with a maximum streak (online).

Uncontrollable speed trophy unlocked for me when the other person scored on me at maximum streak. That doesn't make any sense.

I just need 30 second win trophy and I'll be done. Server shutdowns make me nervous

2 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Anyone know how to do Uncontrollable speed Trophy? I've been trying with @Jarebut it doesn't work. Uncontrollable speed
Score with a maximum streak (online).

For me it was:

Get to streak 10, then your opponent has to hit you with Ultima (:l2:) and you have to catch it. That's how it worked for me.

Edited by Smashero

2 hours ago, Platagonist said:

@Bumperklever , @EdinhoN , @Smashero Argh I really regret having started playing this game now, I already struggle with quite a few trophies! 1f621.png

:gold: Fast winner - I watched this video and I have no idea how he is giving so much damage. 1f615.png Instead of 150 - 230 points, I keep scoring 60 - 120 with each strike which is making getting this trophy impossible. On the other hand I got 45 secs win with Korban without even trying - he was giving much higher amounts of points. 1f636.png

:gold: No one can stop me! - again a great video here, but I keep dashing the ball far away behind me instead of forward and close and so I am not able to run to it and catch it. 1f644.png It's like a 50% chance that it goes to the right direction... my best combo so far has been like 7x and then my alt ran out of health. 1f620.png 

:gold: Combo master and :bronze: Uncontrollable speed - these trophies are simply glitched, do you guys remember what triggered them/when did they pop up? (also some additional info such as which heroes you used etc.?) I used both videos: this (for Combo Master) and this (for Uncontrollable speed - as well as defending many opponents Ultimas in 2v2 matches while being at 10 streaks) without any success. 1f61e.png

Thanks to everyone in advance, any help would be appreciated! 1f62d.png Also @Jare if you'd like to rage about  :silver: Relax, I am here together with me, feel free to add me and we can attempt it. 1f609.png I have a rough idea how to do this, but I keep running out of health prior to getting enough Epic Saves. 1f62b.png

:silver: Relax, I am here  is easy, takes roughly 10-15 mins. Choose Korban. Wait until your :l1: attack loads to 100%. Use it while standing just in front of the "blinking" area on the ground. In the moment your character is throwing the ball, 2nd player is pressing :r2: to raise up the big shield. Ball is being knocked back and you have to catch it and it will move you somewhere on the line of your "gate", but without losing damage. Check if you got 60 points for an "epic save". Got it/Didn't? Rinse and repeat until 1200 points -> complete the match -> pling!

:gold: Combo master is glitched 100%. BUT you can get it. Just follow exactly this video. 2nd player throws with :triangle: and you jump with :cross: and throw with either :circle: or :triangle: . Repeat 25 times - trophy will pop during the round! So you are actually doing double combo, not triple. Another super messed up trophy description!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvfqcnSfsZg

Ok, 30 secs tomorrow, I am sick and tired of this awesome title.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, POEman553 said:

Uncontrollable speed trophy unlocked for me when the other person scored on me at maximum streak. That doesn't make any sense.

I just need 30 second win trophy and I'll be done. Server shutdowns make me nervous

Ok i am gonna try again. I also nervous about server shut as of the 30 sec. You gotta keep pushing.

EDIT: I got it, my partner ended my 10 streak with the L2 + goal and boom trophy. But he had Ryano guy so not sure if that pops the trophy. Now i got the 30 sec left and it seems you most do this in 4 shots + the L2 to pop the 30 sec, but it gives many under 100. I don't understand why it gives less damage. Maybe you need to time the shots quikly?

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

@Smashero Thanks a lot, I really hope that the day when you'll need help with some trophies comes, and I will be there ready to help you. ?

I guess I was just impatient, I managed to get all the trophies that I had struggled with after all:

:gold: No one can stop me! - this one was the hardest one for me and it bugged on me once as well! ? I did 11 triple combos in a row, and it did not pop, then I did 10 combos (one of them was not triple - I forgot to jump) and then it popped all of a sudden so at least this was a nice compensation. ? I spent like 2 hours attempting it, though. ?

:gold: Combo master - you were right, that video was the correct method! ?Either I was just impatient or these combos had to be done in a row, or, the shots where I did not shoot with my alt while being green did not count (it could have also bugged on me yesterday and re-installing the game fixed it). ?

:bronze: Uncontrollable speed - yup, @TazDevilz1986, your method worked, thanks a lot! I had Korban while my alt had Ryonosuke, I did it the same way as you. ?

:silver: Relax, I am here - I am a little bit embarrassed about this one. ? Once I figured out the positioning, it was indeed extremely easy. ?

So, now it's just :gold: Fast winner left - except of the 2v2 trophies along with :bronze: Feel my fury! which I can't pull with two controllers (anyone kind enough to quickly help me out with it? :angel:) - please keep me updated once you guys come up with some ideas how to win so fast. :hmm:

I wish you all a great day! :wave:

• Like 1

@Platagonist I am a bit embarrassed... Thank You very much for all your kind words, you are exaggerating it a bit ;). Thank You also for your patience, I think I lost at least two-three perfect chances for getting this trophy and you didn't complain even once. I was totally out of luck yesterday, so many 3rd rounds without even single clone or crit (while you got 3 in a row ?, that was brilliant!) but we can forget about it since... 

I GOT IT THIS MORNING! Just after 35 minutes (around 7 games)! This trophy is purely luck-based which drives me nuts!

:gold: Fast winner - my few words about it: it has to be done within 4 shots (3 normal with :circle: then :l2:  -> Ultima). During your first three shots you MUST have at least 2/3 crits and/or 2/3 clones.

In general all three shots have to be with bonuses and enemy's HP has to be below 440 to be sure (414 in my case), since IMHO Ultima nets you 4 x ~110.

With only 2 crits/clones and one normal shot enemy has ~520 and with Ultima is impossible to reduce it to 0 and the "cutscene" after it takes way too long to score the last points still within time limit. Remember to use :triangle: after third shot to charge your gauge when it is about 50% and the first green icon is on in order to use Ultima.

So, so, SO happy that it is finally over...

@XEXU_DEMON_X10 I still have one question: in this video of yours https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYyPlbRETTM which boosts did you choose since your Ultima gave you 5 shots instead of 4? Also this shot from jump: which combo are you using? I think it will be helpful for others.

Good luck everybody with this one!

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2